How To Concentrate On Studies ...Very important for students - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

How To Concentrate On Studies ...Very important for students

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-03-23, 18:51   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
مهاجرة إلى ربي
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية مهاجرة إلى ربي

إحصائية العضو

New1 How To Concentrate On Studies ...Very important for students

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Do you have problems concentrating? Believe it or not, you are not alone! The first thing we need to do – before we can discuss how to concentrate – is to define the term “concentration”. According to Princeton University’s WordNet, concentration means:
“great and constant diligence and attention”
This is interesting… If concentration is related to attention then that means that we should be able to improve our concentration by simply becoming more attentive, right? Now, here are a few suggestions on how to do just that:
Apply The 5 More Rule

Instead of just quitting the task all together, you tell yourself to do only 5 more things before you quit. When these have been accomplished you promise yourself again to only do 5 more things (such as writing only 5 more pages, solving only 5 more math problems etc). The keyword here is the word ‘only’; by decreasing the size of the task cognitively you feel less hesitant to abandon it altogether. There’s an Arabic proverb that says:
“If you Can’t finish it altogether – Then Don’t leave it altogether”

The 5 More Rule (video)
download the 5 more rule template

Treat Yourself Like A Child
What do you do when your little child has accomplished a task? Well, you praise the little fellow and give him/her a reward. Treat yourself in the same manner by offering yourself incentives when ever you’ve completed a task. This will improve your motivation which in turn improves your concentration. For more information on increasing your motivation, please refer to this post on our blog entitled; improve your study motivation.
Why wait? Do it Now! resources
Procrastination is without doubt one of the biggest enemies you will face as a student. The temptation to delay your studies will always be strong, to counter this your will to succeed must be stronger. Why procrastinate and do something tomorrow if the same task can be done today?
Remove All Possible Distractions
The sad thing is that we don’t always notice when we are being distracted! There are really two kinds of distractions:
Those that are visible, such as someone who is having a lengthy (and boring) discussion with you during your ‘offical study time’. Each and every “cell in your body” tells you that this is very disturbing.
The kind of distractions that are not picked up by ‘our radar’. This type is actually worse than the previous one. You can always tell your annoying friend that you’re busy but how on earth will you rid yourself from something that you’re not even aware of in the first place?
Examples of such distractions are (in no particular order); talking with someone on a topic that interests you, watching a movie while studying/working. All of these things are distracting you from your studies even though you’re not thinking about it. The best way to avoid these types of distractions is by avoiding them from the start.
If you continue to have trouble concentrating once all distractions have been eliminated, you may be working yourself too hard. Exercise or take a walk to get rid of nervous energy. A lack of concentration is also a symptom of eye strain, so visit your eye doctor if you consistently have blurred vision or itchy, watery eyes. If a simple adjustment is in order, you can get contact lenses and be back to your old self in no time.
Make A Task List
I wrote about this in an article entitled how to do a to do list. A to do list is basically a task list that makes it easier to concentrate on your subject. It does this by making you think only about one issue at a time. Task lists are in some ways the opposite of mind mapping, since the latter involves scattering ones thoughts instead of collecting them. Although that’s a good way to initiate a project, it’s not very useful when it comes to actually doing the task in question.

How To Make a To Do List(video)

download the "To Do List" template

picked out from an intersting web site

وفقكم الله

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-23, 22:29   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you sister
nice contribution

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-24, 00:40   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
مهاجرة إلى ربي
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

you are welcome

May allah guide us to the straight path

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-24, 01:23   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
apex
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية apex

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

many interesting points that you have written. It helped a lot, just what I was looking for
thanks alot for your efforts

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-24, 12:37   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
مهاجرة إلى ربي
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة apex مشاهدة المشاركة
many interesting points that you have written. It helped a lot, just what I was looking for
thanks alot for your efforts
you are welcome
i should have mentionne this before
i am not the writer , i just put the videos and templates

good luck for all students

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-05-07, 18:45   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
مهاجرة إلى ربي
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

UP

hope that it will help you these days

Wafa9akoum allah

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-06-16, 16:30   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
أم عبد الله السلفية
عضو مبـدع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

peace be up on you

thnx sister for this topic

I want to see the videos but I cannot download them

I will try later inchaallah

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-06-16, 18:48   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
biba94
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية biba94

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank you a lot
that is really an intErsting topic
keep well

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-11-28, 19:56   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
مهاجرة إلى ربي
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The Best Time for the Subject

Wish you all good luck in your studies

wafa9akum allah

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-11-28, 20:18   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
مهاجرة إلى ربي
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

How to Concentrate on Studying
By an eHow Contributor

Good study habits are what separate the good students from the mediocre. It's natural to not want to study; especially when there are distractions around you. After a good study session, you will enjoy all those activities even more. Besides, developing your concentration is it's own reward in that it helps make you a calmer, smarter person for life. Read on to learn how.
Instructions

• Pick a spot to study. If you find the right place and keep coming back to it, you will condition your brain to focus when the time comes to crack the books. Find a place where you can spread out your materials. Think about whether you concentrate best in complete seclusion or with some background activity. Any L ocation you pick should be well lighted and ventilated.

• Choose a time to study. Everybody has points in the day when they are sharpest, whether be in the calm morning hours or after a workout. To develop good study habits, start at the same time each day and plan your other activities around this period.

• Begin at the beginning, and make a plan if you're not sure where that is. Especially around finals or when approaching a term paper, just thinking about work involved can literally induce panic.
  • Start your study session by making a list of what you need to get done. Break large projects up into easily digestible chunks, and give yourself plenty of time to complete each one.

• Minimize distractions, including cell phones, email and social networking sites.If you need total silence, invest in ear plugs. If you are distracted by shiny objects, keep your head down so you see only the page in front of you. Just think, the better your concentration, the sooner you'll be done.

• Use active reading techniques to keep your brain from wandering off. Reading is only as effective as the information you remember, so challenge yourself by asking questions as you go. Try looking away from the page and summarizing out loud what you just read. Make notes on what you don't understand and follow up with the instructor.

• Mix it up*. Study one subject for an hour, take a break, and then continue with another subject. It's natural to want variety so that you stay interested in what you are trying to learn. If you find a particular subject boring, sandwich it between two subjects you enjoy.

• Give yourself incentives to finish. This is an important part of developing good study habits. Deep down we are all five year olds who just want a candy bar. Let your treat be a chat with friends, a healthy snack, or even a night on the town if you finish a big project.
    ===========
Mohadjira: i think that depends on the person , personnly i rather prefer to

concentrate on one thing
Hint : you haven't understood some words!!, well, no problem , just use ower dearest friend

and you will have it , in english , frensh and arabic !! even other langu ages that you wish ...
PS: i added light modifications on the text ( veryyyyy light!)

Enjoy reading !

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-11-28, 21:54   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
imane ha
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية imane ha

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thankx alot sweet heart you are doing well
my allah will help & guide u sister
hafidaki lah

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-11-29, 15:17   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
وفية زاد
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية وفية زاد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank u so much
this is very intresting topic

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-11-29, 17:49   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
abdessamedd
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks so much; very useful

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-11-30, 14:35   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
fille algerie
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية fille algerie

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks alot sister 4 the topic
keep go on

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-12-01, 23:16   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
مهاجرة إلى ربي
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you all sisters and brothers

may allah protect you and reward you

wafa9akum allah

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
...very, concentrate, important, students, studies

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 22:09

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)