Read this sad story - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Read this sad story

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-02-26, 09:12   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
xchow
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Read this sad story

a girl and a guy were
speeding over 160 km/h
on a deserted road
on motorcycle....
GIRL::
slow down , we're going too fast . I'm scared!!
BOY::
come on, don't worry.I know what I'm doing,you having fun right??
NO, Please stop .I'm really scared!!
Then tell me you love me
I LOVE YOU ! now please slow down
Give me a hug
*GIRL HUGS HIM*
Can u help me out here ? take my helmet off me and put it on you?it's bugging me
IN the paper the next day ...
A motorcycle has crashed in 2 a building due 2 break failure.2 people found , but only 1 survived
TRUTH...
halfway down the road, the gut realized that his breaks broke..
but he didn't want to let the girl know..
instead he ..had her say she loved him n felt her hug 1 last time..
then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant he would die
and that is true love ..

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-02-27, 20:56   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
7med
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية 7med

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

the mean problem is on the motorcycle maybe the fault of the guy, but the story got a new dimension a sort of love and sacrifice stuff, the thing I disliked ... last friday , in the mosque I heard such a ... weird ? or illogical story from the imam, he said a bride in her wedding day were waiting for her hairdresser who didn't come till a very late time, almost maghreb prayer time, so she started combing that lady's hair , they heard the azan the bride wanted to go pray because of the short time of maghreb prayer and the family and the hairdresser kept her from doing her prayer, after a long struggle that the imam emphasised awakwardly, the bride stood up did her ablution and did her prayer and miraculously died after taslim !!! I don't know if that imam made up that "weird story" coz I can't totaly see any meaning !!! death is always tragical whatever are the circumstances , I want to say it is nice to take lessons from life but wethout over doing it, wethout dramatization

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
read, story

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:21

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)