للمرة الاخيرة ............. - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > قسم التعليم الثانوي العام > أرشيف منتديات التعليم الثانوي

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

للمرة الاخيرة .............

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-02-25, 20:27   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
عون شرطة
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي للمرة الاخيرة .............

على وجه ربي انترفيوااااا بالانجلزية ربي عيشكم على ممتل أو لاعب مشهور أو............او..................

وسأكون ممتنا لكم جدااا مع الدعاء لكم لا تخيبوا ضني ولله غدوة نحتاجوااا

قديم 2012-02-25, 20:45   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
ounslidia
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

wallah mana3rf mlih l'anglais mais tu peux traduire une et c tt

قديم 2012-02-25, 20:46   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
أينشتاين
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Interview with Mr. Neuman, editor of the Event
weekend supplement of the newspaper France-Soir
What is your role at the event?
I'm managing editor, it is I who decides what to put in the newspaper or not.
How many people work with you? What are they?
Fifty people work with me. There are editors, writers (reporters, editors and senior reporters), proofreaders, designers and picture researchers.
Have you ever been mere journalist?
Yes, I started freelancing lontemps ago, then I became a reporter, then a reporter, and deputy editor.
Have you ever worked in a children's magazine?
No I have not worked in a children's newspaper.
How long have you been working at this newspaper?
I was a reporter for the newspaper there 10 years. Then I went to create another newspaper "Marianne" and I'm back to work in the event that in recent months.
What studies are needed to become a journalist? At what age can you start this job?
We must above all be a lot like doing this job. You can do a journalism school in two years. The second year we specialize to become a newspaper journalist, radio or television. We can also do internships in newspapers and become a freelancer. It starts to work on average around 22 years.
Is it necessary to speak foreign ********s?
It is a sacred asset and we should at least speak English.
What made you choose this profession?
When I was 8 I watched the World Cup on TV and I wanted to be in place for journalists who commented on the matches to be able to attend many games and meet players. Also, my house, we listened to the radio news every morning and every evening newscast. Follow the news has become indispensable to me.
Do you like your job?
It fascinates me.
Would you have liked to have other jobs?
I studied law and could have become a lawyer.
At what age do you stop?
I hope I never stop this work except when I am very old and I can no longer get up from my bed.
Is it a difficult job?
It is especially difficult to find a job in a newspaper, nearly 8,000 journalists are unemployed.
Is it a risky business? What is the most dangerous situation you have experienced?
For some journalists, reporters who travel to conflict zones, it is a risky business. I have not lived in dangerous situations.

Is there a topic that interests you more, politics, sports, health ...?
I love all my spécilité even if it is politics.
condition.
Who takes the photos for the event? Are there people who complain about being photographed?
There are freelance photographers who take pictures, you can also use photos belonging to agencies. But we must seek the agreement of people to photograph.
Well do you earn your living?
Yes I earn a good living but journalists who work on TV make a lot more than me.
What are your working hours? I start at 9am. the morning and finished around 9 pm. the evening

قديم 2012-02-25, 22:25   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
lamismissa
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اسمحلي عندي امتحان

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
............., للمرة, الاخيرة

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 01:45

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)