short story by me__ "in the line of death - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

short story by me__ "in the line of death

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-09-02, 10:47   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

Icon24 short story by me__ "in the line of death

in the line of death by spy4me

The civil war had already broken out when i made up my mind to leave the country and solicit a new path, and life was growing bad with each passing day, I had to give my poor family even a glimmer of hope in their miserable life, my wife and my old parents suffered a lot and here I am in the train unleashing my thoughts wondering what if I have children? I would be obliged to stay absolutely. I sat beside the window and laid my head against it throwing my sight out; the aspects of life in my small town are fading quickly, the houses are destroyed, the fields burnt, dead animals everywhere. A little girl with her parents sitting in the opposite side had cut my thoughts when she stood suddenly toward the window and drew a shape of heart on the glasses with an innocent smile singing a beautiful song about animals, her mother was trying to wipe away her tears and she barely could do that, the father took her telling her to return back to her seat, she looked at me and said: “o uncle, do you know where is my brother? I can’t find him, the last time I saw him he was closing his eyes, my mother told me he was sleeping. Anyway he will miss the fun! Won’t he mother? The mother looked at her in deep grief and moved her head saying: “yes sweety “.

I left the train station knowing that that family doesn’t differ very much from the other ones in my country. I found my friend “Eboué” waiting for me there, he promised to find a job for me, he is from that kind of men who don’t break their words, indeed, tomorrow morning we met someone called “the boss”, we talked for sometime and he told me to come in the next day to start the new job, it was not the job that I wanted and I was telling myself how it would be worse, i got the answer after two months when I received a letter from my wife telling me that my father had passed away and my mother was very ill.
I was so depressed that I decided to go back home with some money I spared there, I took the train again and hoped I can get my town very soon. My town was as bad as how I left it even worse.
Unlike the sound of explosions and bombs with the black cloud that covers the sky my house was so quiet, I got in to find my wife on the ground putting her arms upon my mother with no moves from both of them, I tried to wake them but “they were not sleeping “, and for the first time I had the will to cry and scream, nothing remains in my life, the people I live for are not alive anymore.
That what wars brought to us, nothing but pain, and if we don’t die with the rebels’ rifles, we die of hunger and diseases, death here is like the sun’s rays, he visits all houses and nothing could stop him.
the end

this story is made to make people feel what some Africans suffer especially in Somalia

waiting for your comments

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-02, 11:23   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
sarouna22
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية sarouna22

إحصائية العضو

Thumbs up

the people I live for are not alive anymore.

very sad story

really i felt it so much like i'am living this story

I felt how a person sacrifice for the home and family

good work spy

remember i'am always here to encourage you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-02, 12:35   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة sarouna22 مشاهدة المشاركة
the people I live for are not alive anymore.

very sad story

really i felt it so much like i'am living this story

I felt how a person sacrifice for the home and family

good work spy

remember i'am always here to encourage you

thank you for reading sarouna
happy to encourage you too

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-02, 14:46   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
احسان2
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية احسان2

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

what can i say indeed It's an impressive story from you
we prais ALLAH for the blessing of Security
thank you brother for this story and may ALLAH bless you
go on

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-09-02, 17:36   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة احسان2 مشاهدة المشاركة
what can i say indeed It's an impressive story from you
we prais ALLAH for the blessing of Security
thank you brother for this story and may ALLAH bless you
go on
welcome ihsane, it's nice to read your warm words
thank you and allah bless you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-11-10, 17:52   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
sourire hili
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية sourire hili

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

you Surprised me brother and honestly i did'nt find the words as they fled away from me it such the best story that i have ever read its just toooooooooooop so cary on

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
"in, death, line

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 13:31

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)