ممكن بحث انجليزية - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > منتدى السنة الأولى ثانوي 1AS > المواد العلمية و التقنية

المواد العلمية و التقنية كل ما يخص المواد العلمية و التقنية: الرياضيات - العلوم الطبيعة والحياة - العلوم الفيزيائية - الهندسة المدنية - هندسة الطرائق - الهندسة الميكانيكية - الهندسة الكهربائية - إعلام آلي.

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

ممكن بحث انجليزية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-01-22, 19:46   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
الدرنة المصونة
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي ممكن بحث انجليزية

السلام عليكم

ممكن اطلب منكم بحث لو سمحتو

اريد report على موضوع ما تسال فيه عدة اشخاص وأرائهم

ارجوا ان تردواااااااااا علي في اقرب وقت

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-01-22, 19:59   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
❀ بَصْمَـٌﮧْ حُلُمْ ღ
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية ❀ بَصْمَـٌﮧْ حُلُمْ ღ

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اختي وانا ايضا ابحث عليه وهاذا لي لقيتو

Name:…………………………….
- Put a cross in the appropriate box: Male Female
- Answer the following questions:
1- Do you like reading newspapers?
……………………………………………………
2- How often do you read newspapers?
………………………………………….
3- What type of newspapers do you prefer reading?
……………………………………………………
4- Say why?
……………………………………………………
5- What's your favorite newspaper?
…………………………………………………….
6- Say why?
………………………………………………….....
7- Which one of newspapers' pages you like reading the most?
…………………………………………………….
8- In your opinion, what pages are lacking the enough attention in our newspapers?
…………………………………………………….
Male Female
Q: Yes (20) Q: Yes (20)
Q: Every day (12) – Sometimes (8) Q: Every day (10) – Sometimes (10)
Q: Daily (14) – Weekly (6) Q: Daily (15) – Weekly (5)
Q: Variety in the news (14) – Sports' news(4) – Q: Variety in the news (10) – Entertainment
Religious knowledge (2) news (8) – Religious Knowledge (2)
Q: Echorouk (9) – El khabar (5) – Iqraa (2) – Q: Echorouk (15) – Panorama (3) –
Elhaddafe (4) Iqraa (2)
Q: Objectivity (10) – reliable information (10) Q: Objectivity (10) – reliable information (10)
Q: Global politics (14) – Sport pages (4) – Q: Global politics (10) – Entertainment
Religious pages (2) news (8) – Religious pages (2)
Q: cultural pages (20) Q: cultural pages (20)
I questioned forty male and female between 18 and 40 to know why they read the
newspapers. When I asked them if they read newspapers, all the informants said they did. I
asked them how often did they read newspapers, twenty two said that they read newspapers
everyday, while eighteen of them told me they read newspapers from time to time. When I
asked them what type of newspapers they preferred, twenty nine said they liked daily
newspapers, eleven of them said they liked weekly newspapers. I asked them why, twenty four
told me that it was because of the variety in news, eight of them said that entertainment news
was the reason, four said it was the sports news, while four of them said religious knowledge
was the factor. When I asked them what their favorite newspaper was, twenty four told me that
it was "Echorouk", five said that it was "El khabar", while four of them said that it was
"Elhaddafe", three told me that it was "Panorama", four of them told me that it was "Iqraa ".
When I asked them why, twenty of the informants said that the reason for their choice was the
objectivity, while twenty told me that it was because of the reliable information. I asked them
which pages they liked reading the most, twenty four said that it was the global political pages,
eight said that it was the entertainment news pages, four of them told me that it was the sports
news pages, while four said that it was the religious pages. When I asked them what pages did
they think are lacking the enough attention in our newspapers, all the informants told me that it
was the cultural pages.
Surprisingly, my survey showed that most of the readers prefer serious and honest
newspapers. I also found that "Echorouk" is the most popular daily newspaper among both male
and female readers. My survey also showed that culture is a subject that needs more attention

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-01-22, 20:11   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
الدرنة المصونة
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

بارك الله فيك اختي

مشكووووووووووووووورة كتير

وجعله الله في موازين حسناتك

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-01-22, 20:16   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
❀ بَصْمَـٌﮧْ حُلُمْ ღ
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية ❀ بَصْمَـٌﮧْ حُلُمْ ღ

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

وفيكي بركة العفو

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-01-22, 23:57   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
سبيعي
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية سبيعي

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

أنا أيضا وجدتوا عندكم

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
ممكن, انجليزية

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 09:12

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)