Written Expression - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > قسم التعليم الثانوي العام > أرشيف منتديات التعليم الثانوي

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Written Expression

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2010-08-01, 10:00   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
younes01
محظور

إحصائية العضو

B1 Written Expression

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
في سعينا لتطوير ماهراتنا في تحرير الفقرات في اللغات الاجنبية ( معضلة التلاميذ ) سيتم كل يوم طرح طلب تحرير لفقرة بالتناوب حيث يوم للانجليزية ويوم للفرنسية وهذا سعيا منا لتبادل امثل للافكار و تطوير القدرات التحريرية للتلميذ
تم بحمد لله وضع فقرة بالفرنسية امس اما اليوم فهو الدور على الانجليزية ، فقط من يرى اخطاء في فقرة اخيه فليصححها ويعطيه تقييمه لها وايضا يعطيه نصائح او ملاحظات ان وجدها

Millions of children are engaged in hazardous situations or conditions , such as working in mines , working with chemicals and pesticides in agriculture or working with dangerous machinery

Write a composition stating your opinion and the measures that should be taken to reduce or stop this kind of abuse

قديم 2010-08-01, 10:02   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
younes01
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i will back latter with my essay

قديم 2010-08-01, 10:02   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
طيور السلام
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية طيور السلام

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you very much my brather
جاري المحاولة

قديم 2010-08-01, 10:07   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
younes01
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

You are welcome brother

قديم 2010-08-01, 10:20   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
theorthopidique
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية theorthopidique

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

good morning evry bady i will try to write a paragraphe but i am busy this day but i will write it if god want we must do no thing thins day just english becouse all the student must do this ex in order to devolope thier leavel in english good like

قديم 2010-08-01, 10:27   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
younes01
محظور

إحصائية العضو

Mh47

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة theorthopidique مشاهدة المشاركة
good morning evry bady i will try to write a paragraphe but i am busy this day but i will write it if god want we must do no thing thins day just english becouse all the student must do this ex in order to devolope thier leavel in english good like
good morning every body i will try to write a paragraph but i am busy this day but i will write it if god want , we must do no thing this day just English because all the student must do this ex in order to develop our level in English good luck

قديم 2010-08-01, 10:37   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
theorthopidique
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية theorthopidique

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة younes01 مشاهدة المشاركة
good morning every body i will try to write a paragraph but i am busy this day but i will write it if god want , we must do no thing this day just English because all the student must do this ex in order to develop our level in English good luck
thanx ans sorrrrrrrrry about the maestackes i write quickly for that i do lot of maestacks i want some one to learn me how we write i cant put a distance in the biging of the paraghraph can u help me please?

قديم 2010-08-01, 11:45   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
younes01
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

just use ( enter ) many time to make a large distance between the words

قديم 2010-08-01, 12:11   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
younes01
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

In many parts of the world , Millions of children are engaged in hazardous situations or conditions , such as working in mines , working with chemicals and pesticides in agriculture or working with dangerous machinery
The exploitation , deprivation , humiliation , illiteracy , violence, and bad conditions ; this is the words that can explain the situation of this kind of children , this features obligate us beg this question : how long the humanity see this images ? and what we should to do ?
We must reduce and stop this abuse , the organizations like UNICEF should be more interactive , communities must be put a strict rules which can stop the responsible of this sorts of exploitation and inhuman abuse .
The authorities must ban the child who have less than sixteen from work in any situation and try to keep the rights of this children in education , living in appropriate conditions , health and eat , welfare and comfort , to re sum living like all other children

finally , this kind of abuse must be stopped because any human in this life have the right to live in the best situations for looking to best future of them .

قديم 2010-08-01, 12:13   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
younes01
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i wish that you correct my faults and don't forget the evaluation ( x /5 pts )
i'm waiting for yours essay

قديم 2010-08-01, 12:33   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
وفـــــاء
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية وفـــــاء

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you brother
allah pless you

قديم 2010-08-01, 14:11   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
younes01
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Silent__fire
try to write a parapgraph

قديم 2010-08-01, 14:38   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
achour idoughi
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية achour idoughi

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The exploitation , deprivation , humiliation , illiteracy , violence, and bad conditions ; these are the words that can explain the situation of this kind of children , these features obligate us beg this question : how long does the humanity see these images ? and what we should to do ?
We must reduce and stop this abuse , the organizations like UNICEF should be more interactive , communities must be* put a strict rules which can stop the responsible of these sorts of exploitation and inhuman abuse .
The authorities must ban the child who have less than sixteen from work in any situation and try to keep the rights of these children in education , living in appropriate conditions , health and eat , welfare and comfort , to re sum living like all other children

finally , this kind of abuse must be stopped because any human in this life has the right to live in the* best situations for looking to best future of them

good written but try to avoid the mistake

قديم 2010-08-01, 15:46   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
الهام الحياة
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية الهام الحياة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

good
i'm busy right now
tomorrow inchalah i 'll try

قديم 2010-08-01, 15:51   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
الفلاح المحترف
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

l will try

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
expression, written

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:51

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)