How To Be A Successful Person - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

How To Be A Successful Person

مشاهدة نتائج الإستطلاع: what is the most attractive thing it this Article
the contant 2 50.00%
the style 1 25.00%
the idea 3 75.00%
the message 1 25.00%
إستطلاع متعدد الإختيارات. المصوتون: 4. أنت لم تصوت في هذا الإستطلاع

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2010-04-12, 01:06   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
be_fateh
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية be_fateh

إحصائية العضو

B11 How To Be A Successful Person

Won't you like to be successful in Ur life as those people who've done alot for humanity
Won't that be a great idea at least doing something so that people would remind you with ur good Deeds
Why don't you follow this path
and With the help of Allah you'll be strong

My mother would say look all meaningfull change xome from inside. If you want to change something about who you are, what you are going to accomplish, change from within.
I discovered in life that the only person who really welcomes change is a baby in wet diapers. For the rest of us we don't want to change until the pain of remaining the same becomes greater, then the pain of changing is in that sad. You know for the tone ofowr society change is always always frightening. You know for the comfortable of owr society change is always threatening. But for the confident amongst us change my friend, change is apportunity. And only something about change.
I came to America with no money, no english, and no connections. Let me tell you how i kearned this ******** i'm using here today... like Aristotale said:"Exellence is not an act, but a habit".

الصور المرفقة
نوع الملف: jpg 2697698148_1.jpg‏ (12.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1)

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
person, successful

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 21:31

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)