Who's working on their July budget?? - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Who's working on their July budget??

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-06-29, 19:22   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Who's working on their July budget??

ANSWER 1
If you choose to respond to my comment, please don't be rude. I'm confused as to why last month's budget is different than this month? I know there are things throughout the year like car registration, etc, but... can someone explain why each month is different?

ANSWER 2
Honest question, for those who do this, do any of you have an irregular or varying income? Ours varies every month due to varying overtime, and my unpredictable hours, but we know what the base of my husband's income will be. So I have a standing monthly budget for the base, which covers basics, then an average of the rest, with a big cushion for "misc", and a lot of sinking funds. It works well. Just wondering how others handle this.

ANSWER 3
Trying to budget in vet bills, pretty sure our girl dog will have pups in July and her ultrasound got pushed back but she may have them before then, I only scheduled one cause she is small and in case there is complications, but it’s only 63 days and the ultrasound is not cheap but scheduled about when I am guessing she is due

ANSWER 4
Budget day! Here's my "issue"...it's an expensive month with a vacation, some concerts and other big spends. But I'd rather turn up the heat on my two side hustles instead of take the money out of our "fun money". My wife says we make too much money to worry about hitting those funds, and she's totally right, but i feel like it's a failing move to touch it

Sandi Calio profile in Astronomy

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 01:23

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)