Repartitions et Allegement Anglais Septembre 2009 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم المتوسط > قسم النشاطات الثقافية والبحوث واستفسارات الأعضاء

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Repartitions et Allegement Anglais Septembre 2009

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2009-12-25, 11:19   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mr.Samir Bounab

إحصائية العضو

B10 Repartitions et Allegement Anglais Septembre 2009

Salam,
here is the Ministry's Yearly Plannings
OBS: The weeks mentioned in the yearly plannings are not the weeks of the months but the weeks of the whole School Year {33 weeks} the teachers have to take this into great consideration
and also there is the "slimming " of the syllabus , it's the same as the one done in "June " 2008
Good luck
Here is the link:
https://www.4shared.com/file/18078781..._Anglais_.html

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-12-25, 12:37   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
ENGLISHlover
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i did download it but when i tried to read i found that it was damaged what should i do
secondly sir u didn t answer me about lesson plans for secondary school coz sir during the period of trainnig trainers s given us another sort of plans like timming teachers job nd students one nd the objectives implented plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz answer me nd thnks uuuuuuu so much if u will

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-12-25, 12:55   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

B8 lesson plan" sambounab@hotmail.fr"

Salam,
thanks for your message , well I answered you and sent an email where i explained you all the details
and what document you donwloaded and you found that it is damage?
concernin gthis lesson plan , it's not mine and it''s not me who did it , it the fruit of what the americans did here in our country , they trained teachers and inspectors from middle and secondary schools
and it goes with the document I publisehd previously "how to teach PPU and PDp" and also the ATF and AEF competencies , I also told you that it's the same frame wrok done in the middle school and in secondary school , so please check your email and send me a confirmation about that
thanks
salam

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-12-25, 16:26   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
ENGLISHlover
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

https://www.4shared.com/file/18078781..._Anglais_.html am speaking about this one sir

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-12-25, 18:41   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Mr.Samir Bounab
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

B8 repartition et allegement sep 2009

salam
thanks for the remark but the link works I have just tested it try again perhaps you had a weak conextion
this repatition concerns the Middle school not secondary school
salam

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
2009, allègement, anglais, repartitions, septembre

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 23:53

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)