What do you think - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 للشعب العلمية، الرياضية و التقنية > قسم العلوم التجريبية

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

What do you think

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2019-04-21, 20:28   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
عاشقة علم
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية عاشقة علم

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي What do you think

السلام عليكم نتمنى تعطولي رايكمم في هذه الفقرة تع الإنجليزية :

the shopping day is so important to everyone who wanna get his favorite things ; what he need for his house / car and to be sure to get the right and the good product with a nice quality our shop-keepers must be honest with every customer
first of all ; the shop-keeper must have human qualities par example : he should be helpful with customers and make them feel comfortable he also can be cheerful with them like when they enter the shop he had better smile and welcome them
Add to , the shop-kepper must be honest with his customers and give them the orginal product not the fake one he also should be fair in the price
finally , he must be plite with the customers especially the old ones , be respectful and fair
the shop-keepers take a big part from our shopping day so if they do this notices and advices the customers will be more greatful and feel happy

أي انتقاد في اللغة يرجي المساعدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2019-04-21, 20:37   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
الثلـــجة الصغيرة
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية الثلـــجة الصغيرة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

مرحبا أُختي ..
حسناً ، لا تستخدمي اللغة العامية الامريكية في الفقرات لان المصحح سيأخذ نظرة سيئة بأنك غير جادة في الكتابة
أقصد هنا wanna gotta gonna أتمنى فهمتي علي
كذلك يستحسن التوسع في الأمثلة و شرح الفكرة ، موفقة عزيزتي

ps : وين راكم فالانجليزية ؟

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2019-04-21, 20:38   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
الثلـــجة الصغيرة
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

+ غير ذلك تعبيرك رائع موفقة ^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2019-04-21, 20:38   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
انسام الريح
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية انسام الريح

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة عاشقة علم مشاهدة المشاركة

the shopping day is so important to everyone who wanna get his favorite things ; what he need for his house / car and to be sure to get the right and the good product with a nice quality our shop-keepers must be honest with every customer
first of all ; the shop-keeper must have human qualities par example : he should be helpful with customers and make them feel comfortable he also can be cheerful with them like when they enter the shop he had better smile and welcome them
Add to , the shop-kepper must be honest with his customers and give them the orginal product not the fake one he also should be fair in the price
finally , he must be plite with the customers especially the old ones , be respectful and fair
the shop-keepers take a big part from our shopping day so if they do this notices and advices the customers will be more greatful and feel happy

لن انتقد اصلا خاطيني هذه اللغة لكن شد انتباهي هذيك ل par حتى انا ديما تصرالي نخلط اللغات ههههههه

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2019-04-21, 20:47   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
عاشقة علم
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية عاشقة علم

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الثلـــجة الصغيرة مشاهدة المشاركة
مرحبا أُختي ..
حسناً ، لا تستخدمي اللغة العامية الامريكية في الفقرات لان المصحح سيأخذ نظرة سيئة بأنك غير جادة في الكتابة
أقصد هنا wanna gotta gonna أتمنى فهمتي علي
كذلك يستحسن التوسع في الأمثلة و شرح الفكرة ، موفقة عزيزتي

ps : وين راكم فالانجليزية ؟
مرحبا بك :

i think that wanna or gotta is the same words of got and want so i don't see a problem with that cause one time my teacher give us an examle and she writte :i wanna see the sea

so thats wqy i"m used normaly

شكرا لك ع كل حال
الانجلزية رانا فدايركت سبيتش

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2019-04-21, 20:48   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
عاشقة علم
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية عاشقة علم

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الثلـــجة الصغيرة مشاهدة المشاركة
+ غير ذلك تعبيرك رائع موفقة ^^
شكرا حبيبتي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2019-04-21, 20:48   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
عاشقة علم
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية عاشقة علم

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة انسام الريح مشاهدة المشاركة
لن انتقد اصلا خاطيني هذه اللغة لكن شد انتباهي هذيك ل par حتى انا ديما تصرالي نخلط اللغات ههههههه
ههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه اجل

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2019-04-21, 20:49   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
الثلـــجة الصغيرة
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Soooo you are in the last unit *^*

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2019-04-21, 21:56   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
أحلام جامحة
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

السلام عليكم
التعبير عموما جيد و لكن لاحظت فيه بعض التسرع في التنقل بين الأفكار حيث أراها أحيانا غير مترابطة
إضافة إلى كلمات في غير موضعها المناسب يعني هي جائزة لكن هناك مفردات أبسط و أبلغ
و وجود بعض الأخطاء هنا و هناك كأخطاء إملائية و أخطاء في أزمنة التصريف
موفقة أختي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2019-04-22, 00:51   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
SELIM2019
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية SELIM2019

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:

هناك بعض الاخطاء وخاصة اللغة العامية slang لا تستعمل ابدا في النصوص او الفقرات سواء في امريكا او اي دولة اونغولوفونية
here's an example

Shoping has became a "must" in the one's life, it happens nearly on a daily basis, breaking it apart infew words, it's basically going to the mall to buy things we need in our daily life, whether it's clothes, food or so, however, us, consumers can be decieved by missleading ads, frauds, fake ads and new trends.
I, myself, believe that the relation seller-buyer should be 100 per cent honest and far away from any lies or tricks, if not it won't be the "ethetical" job as it should be,
However this happens all the time, and by this I mean the misleading and fake ads, because even if there was few who don',t seller nowadays think about the money and nothing but that, they don't care about the after sell, about quality, neither about the feed back nor buyer experience.
there is however a few methods to avoid that that I myself use, for example reading the reviews, people tend to be honest to help each other after they buy the same product so they write about it, and that is call a review, reviews can be really helpfull and can tell so much informations that aren't mentioned buy the seller. another way is to just ask about it, sellers, people, cousins whoever! atleast you get an idea.
you know as much as it looks tempting and realistic nowadays ads, the quote "too good to be true" can really apply here, am not saying all sellers are liars, but there is no harm if you use your brain for 5minutes before jumping into the shopping wave, it can benifit you, it can save you money and disappointment.
forgive me my mistakes if you found any, these are my words though.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2019-04-22, 01:03   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
SELIM2019
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية SELIM2019

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
مرحبا بك :

i think that wanna or gotta is the same words of got and want so i don't see a problem with that cause one time my teacher give us an examle and she writte :i wanna see the sea

شكرا لك ع كل حال
"wanna" and gotta" are a shortcut for want to and got to, these are used in AMERICAN slang not in regular english
هذه عامية ولا تستعمل كما قلت في الفقرات والنصوص, تستعمل في الرسائل للاختصار نعطيك بعض الامثلة التي تسمعينها في الافلام ولن تجديها لا في الكتب
finna= about to
ain't= (to be) not
lol= laughing out loud
smh= shaking my head (disappointment) n
chick= a good looking girl
fine= handsome
edibles= drugs
استعمالك لهذه الكلمات مثل استعمالك للغة العامية تاعنا في اللغة العربية
ايضا تصحيح لجملتك في الاعلى
I think that wanna and gotta are the same as want to and got to, so I don't see a problem with using it, yet, my teacher herself used it in sentence that she wrote to us.
that's why I use it on a regular basis.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2019-04-22, 11:01   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
عاشقة علم
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية عاشقة علم

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة SELIM2019 مشاهدة المشاركة
"wanna" and gotta" are a shortcut for want to and got to, these are used in AMERICAN slang not in regular english
هذه عامية ولا تستعمل كما قلت في الفقرات والنصوص, تستعمل في الرسائل للاختصار نعطيك بعض الامثلة التي تسمعينها في الافلام ولن تجديها لا في الكتب
finna= about to
ain't= (to be) not
lol= laughing out loud
smh= shaking my head (disappointment) n
chick= a good looking girl
fine= handsome
edibles= drugs
استعمالك لهذه الكلمات مثل استعمالك للغة العامية تاعنا في اللغة العربية
ايضا تصحيح لجملتك في الاعلى
I think that wanna and gotta are the same as want to and got to, so I don't see a problem with using it, yet, my teacher herself used it in sentence that she wrote to us.
that's why I use it on a regular basis.
i know it all just don't make it so complicated thank you next !

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2019-04-22, 18:22   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
مُـ‘ـُنُـ‘ـُـعُـ‘ـُمُـ‘ـُ
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
مرحبا بك :

شكرا لك ع كل حال
don't use wanna, gotta and the other informal words
هل رأيت نص كتبوا فيه هذوا الكلمات ؟
نفس الشيء كي تكتبي بالذارجة تاعنا في فقرة اللغة العربية ^^

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:15

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)