« (`'•.¸ (`'•.¸*°•.Tŕįcǩs.•°°•.Ideas.•°•.Tips.•°°•. ĎĺŶ. •° *¸. •'´)¸.•'´ )» - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

« (`'•.¸ (`'•.¸*°•.Tŕįcǩs.•°°•.Ideas.•°•.Tips.•°°•. ĎĺŶ. •° *¸. •'´)¸.•'´ )»

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2015-06-14, 21:05   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
سجودي لرب العالمين
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية سجودي لرب العالمين

إحصائية العضو

B18 « (`'•.¸ (`'•.¸*°•.Tŕįcǩs.•°°•.Ideas.•°•.Tips.•°°•. ĎĺŶ. •° *¸. •'´)¸.•'´ )»

Hello everybody and El-salamu Alaikum , How are you ? i hope that all of you are fine .
Here in this window i will provide you every time inshaAllah with new ideas, DIY, Tips and Tricks which can help you in your daily life or give you an idea about what you will do with things that you have and that you thought they are useless . I hope that you like this Subject and that u participate with comments or feedback.

Leaf Bowl

This is a DIY craft for at home decoration.

To create your own decorative DIY leaf bowl all you will need is:

1 balloon
Your choice of leaves
A bowl to hold your balloon in place
Paint brush or foam brush
Mod Podge (matte finish)
Scissors

The first thing that you need to do is cut the stems off your leaves. Using scissors cut to the edge of the leaves and throw the stems away.

Next step is to blow your balloon to the size you would like your bowl. We will be using the top of the balloon(opposite side of the tab). Tie your balloon and place it firmly into your bowl to hold the balloon steady.

First you must brush a layer of Mod Podge onto a the balloon in the place you are starting. I recommend starting at the top and working your way down. Take one leaf and brush the mod podge onto both sides of the leaf. Place the leave on your balloon.

Continue to layer the leaves as you work your way down the balloon. Place multiple leaves at the very top of the balloon to firm the bottom of your bowl and create balance for when your bowl is finished. Continue to build your bowl down to your desired depth of the bowl.

Step 5: Let dry

When your finished layering your leaves set aside to dry. Let dry until it is completely hardened.

Step 6: Deflate the balloon

After your bowl is completely dry it is time to deflate your balloon. Cut a small hole in the tab of the balloon and slowly release the air out. Do not be alarmed if your bowl shrinks during the deflation, it will return to size. The balloon should pull right off the bowl.

Step 7: Enjoy your finished bowl

To Be continued

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-14, 21:26   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
سجودي لرب العالمين
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Make a pretty Sardine Can Box

MATERIALS:

- sardines cans

- 2 hinges

- 1 case catch

TOOLS:

- marking pen

- hole puncher (or drill)

- rivets gun

- aluminium pop rivets

WARNING! This is an important step! If you avoid it, you could cut your fingers with the inner lids!

With a little bit of patience use a pair of pliers to bend all the sharp inner lids of the sardine cans.

(You could also cut them off using a can opener, but I simply bent them inward since it was a quicker method)

Keep a hinge in place and use a marking pen to make 2 marks in it's holes.

In order to cut the can you could use a drill, but I decided to make the holes just by using a hole puncher and a little bit of strenght.

Finally I double checked that the holes were in the right position.

To secure the hinges onto the sardine cans I used aluminium pop rivets.
They are very easy to use and the result looks very neat.

As you can see in photo #3 they give a very professional look to the outside!
I used two hinges but you could use just one placing it in the center.

In the second photo you can see how they look on the inside. They are very strong. If you don't like to see them you could cover with any kind of cloth, but I really love the DIY style so I'll keep them just like this.

As last thing use other 4 aluminium pop rivets to attach a case catch on the front following the same process.

Now you can free your imagination and decorate it however you want, for example you could paint the inside with a color, and the exterior of another color. Maybe you could also add a small padlock to keep safer whatever you will put in.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-14, 21:29   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
سجودي لرب العالمين
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

To Be" continued

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-14, 21:49   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
أفضل عضو في الخيمة أفضل موضوع في القسم العام 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

How nice!!

Thank you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-14, 21:56   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
سجودي لرب العالمين
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة نارينا مشاهدة المشاركة
How nice!!

Thank you

You are wlcm , thanks for your reply

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-14, 22:12   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
سجودي لرب العالمين
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

For girls

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-14, 22:14   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
سجودي لرب العالمين
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

[IMG]https://designmag.fr/wp-*******/uploads/2014/12/boite-rangement-maquillage-idee-DIY.jpg[/IMG]

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-14, 22:23   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
سجودي لرب العالمين
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

[IMG]https://www.myhomedesign.fr/wp-*******/uploads/2013/09/b35ebdabfd72f89275134677384233ea.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://www.myhomedesign.fr/wp-*******/uploads/2013/09/50fa7d78c012c7259e826f598da5a240.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://www.myhomedesign.fr/wp-*******/uploads/2013/09/3b977a2587386f4deba580961aa1ce07.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://www.myhomedesign.fr/wp-*******/uploads/2013/09/41c0673c6fb468f4768fd92fde2da2601.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://www.myhomedesign.fr/wp-*******/uploads/2013/09/d825798ac6ba28ff6ba10bcb62d69d8b.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://www.myhomedesign.fr/wp-*******/uploads/2013/09/23fdd9f73e1b900629a0e9c62d4575b6.jpg[/IMG]

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-14, 22:26   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
سجودي لرب العالمين
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

To Be continued Sooooon

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2015-06-21, 00:57   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
hiso4a
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

Wink

necessity is the mother of invention

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
diy, ideas, tips

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 17:49

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)