Need your help dear teachers/students - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Need your help dear teachers/students

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-10-31, 19:58   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
innocent soul
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

Mh51 تم ترشيح إجابة مفضلة Need your help dear teachers/students

Hello, I am teaching English as a foreign l anguage to young pupils aged between 11-11 years old. I need your help please. Till now I didn't find an effective way to teach them how to read a sentence correctly, I'm really finding difficulties with them. Can you please tell me and advise me with a good method to teach them reading. PS : this is my first time of teaching. so, I will be so glad if you provide me with your advices

آخر تعديل نارينا 2015-05-15 في 01:16.
أفضل جواب - كتبه whoseen
you should learn how to teach first , and to develop your teaching skills dear , i advise u to attend the British council Workshops for teachers ....they make them every month
قديم 2014-12-12, 11:28   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
M!ss_f@ti
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية M!ss_f@ti

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

they are not able to read a sentence correctly
are they 1st year students ?? they hv to know how to say good morning , to know colors , days , months , numbers , family members , their names ...etc.

this is my point of view , try to ask ur colleagues ,
good luck

قديم 2014-12-20, 00:13   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
نارينا
عضو متألق

الأوسمة
أفضل عضو في الخيمة أفضل موضوع في القسم العام 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Depend on drilling / rehearsal ..... 1st year students can't say a full sentence out without committing some mistakes ...you shouldn't be irritated ..don't make drama out of it ....just go with them step by step ....start with parts of speech " articles...prepositions...words...if they succeeded .to produce them correctly ... you'd go to phrases and later on sentences ....you are a junior teacher ...over time you will overcome the whole problem ...and you'll dominate things professionally
Good luck

قديم 2014-12-26, 14:16   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
whoseen
مشرف منتدى اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية whoseen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

you should learn how to teach first , and to develop your teaching skills dear , i advise u to attend the British council Workshops for teachers ....they make them every month

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
dear, teachers/students

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:46

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)