بحاجة ماسة لكم !! :( - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 للشعب العلمية، الرياضية و التقنية > قسم العلوم التجريبية

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

بحاجة ماسة لكم !! :(

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-05-19, 16:02   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
Amine02Dz
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي بحاجة ماسة لكم !! :(

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله و بركاته

اريد منكم فقرات انجليزية باش بحفظها ان امكن

و مخطط compte rendu

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-05-19, 16:19   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
jiji bella
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية jiji bella

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Topic: Prepare & short public statement saying what would you do to
fight fraud & corruption if you were elected “ head of state ”

Dear fellow citizens,
Corruption is an evil that must be fought now! In order to win this fight I urge all people of good will to unite & gather around me.
If you elect me Head of State, I will implement the following anti-corruption program. To begin with, I would appoint honest civil servants who would work fairly & do their best to serve the country & citizens. They should keep in mind that stealing public funds or accepting a bride in exchange for a service is immoral & illegal practice.
Next, I would pass stringent laws to protect citizens & punish embezzling & bride-taking. I mean that I would not accept that citizens will be the victims of corrupt civil servants. I would not forgive embezzlers & bride-takers.
I would also fight tax evasion & capital flight. Those who earn a lot of money must pay their taxes & contribute to the prosperity & growth of the country. Thus, tax evader would be severely punished.
Finally, I would rehabilitate the value of work if I were elected. we should teach our children from infancy that & little money gained honestly bring a lot of happiness & peace of mind.
To sump up, I would tell my fellow countrymen that no government can succeed to fight corruption without the help of civil society/
So you role as citizens in this fight us quite necessary & this is why I urge you again to unite around me to face corruption & fraud. Vote for honesty

Topic: Counterfeiting benefits consumers is a mistaken claim.

So many people argue that counterfeiting benefits consumers by given them access to lower-price goods. This is totally mistaken claim. First, imitated products are generally of bad & low quality, & don’t last long. There is no guarantee for money & more importantly there is no assurance that fake goods are safe, & can have terrible effects. For instance, low quality car parts can cause great damage to the driver & passengers when they fail.
In addition, fake medicines or foods have negative consequences on public health. There are several cases of imitated foods & medicines which have caused dangerous & most often fatal diseases, especially in poor countries where the majority of people have low incomes. A recent study revealed by EU shows that the customs are confiscating 100 million fake items, as regards foods & medicines, every year & ,of course, the moral damage caused by these items to the victims can never be forgiven
Moreover, it is highly immoral & dishonest to reap what others have sown. That it is highly immoral & dishonest to reap what others have sown. That is to say that instead of creating new objects or at least improving the existing ones, imitation kills creativity & innovations.
Furthermore, pirating products is theft, especially when the producer of a fake object sticks the label of famous trade-mark on it. These producers, indeed, bring a very bad reputation to their country through there unethical practices. One wouldn’t like Algerian to be know for practicing this dubious trade or to see them buy cheap, fake products that can lead to serious troubles.
To sum up, we can say that * counterfeiting * is a kind of fraud that should be fought by authorities & citizens.

Topic :
Some people argue / think / say that businessmen should apply their own personal ethical standards when doing business.

Some people argue that businessmen should apply their own personal ethics standards when doing business. They think that people start business to make profits & become wealthy. They say that you need money to make money. According to them, the world business is a jungle & if we respect ethics (values), we can undermine the values of hard work & freedom, & we can also restrict production & competition. But, I don’t agree with these agreements at all. I believe / think that they are only excuses (justifications – reasons to explain) to escape the responsibility towards the welfare of society as a whole.
(To escape their social & environmental responsibilities)
According to me, ethics has everything to do with business. In other words, business is a human activity & should, therefore, comply with moral standards. Some business, for instance, abuse work safety regulations & pollute the environment besides greed that may be caused by unfair / illegal competition & exploitation. Therefore, business activities should have a code of good practice to ensure fairness (legality– justice).

- Writing an expository article about food safety
as one of the major challenges to mankind.

Food safety has become one of the major worries for mankind. This worry has three major sources: the chemical contamination of agricultural products, the use of additives in many food products and the consumption of ready-made food.
In fact, big companies & farmers use excessive amounts of chemicals, fertilizers, pesticides and antibiotics so as to ensure the maximum output. As a consequence, fruits & vegetables are contaminated (not pure) by these chemicals & can have dangerous effects on the public health, threaten fresh water sources and spoil the atmosphere. Secondly, the use of additives in many food industries is another reason to mankind’s challenges. That’s to say that manufacturers introduce too many preservatives, flavourings & colourings in order to keep products fresh & attractive and even to fulfill consumers’ needs. Indeed however, scientists ensure that some of these additives are so harmful. Therefore, children are becoming hyperactive at schools & many people are developing allergies, cancer, diabetes & food poising. Finally, fast food & ready-made meals can have also dangerous consequences on our health. In other terms, too few people prepare their own meals, nowadays, whereas the great majority of people eat in fast food restaurants fried foods, too much fat & soft drinks. So, many of them suffer from obesity (overweight) & different diseases such as diabetes & high blood pressure due to these unhealthy eating habits.
In brief, we can say that the conjunction of contaminated agricultural products, processed foods & unhealthy eating habits is one of the main challenges to mankind that should be taken into account.

و اذا تحتاج وحدوخرين قولي نزيد نحطهملك

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-05-19, 16:22   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
XBEY
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية XBEY

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

https://www.gulfup.com/?l7ExQr
https://im68.gulfup.com/hGCt2f.jpg
https://im70.gulfup.com/VgQOuy.jpg
https://im71.gulfup.com/XNbQ67.jpg

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-05-19, 16:29   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
jiji bella
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية jiji bella

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

il s'agit un texte intitulé (titre) écrit par ( le nom de l'auteur) extrait de (la source) composé de (nombre de paragraphe) avec l'utilisation des...des...des (les signes de ponctuation spécifiques)
un texte (type) dans lequel l'enonciateur (la visée communicative).........dans le premier paragraphe il ...........dans la deuxième paragraphe il................ dans la dernièr paragraphe il .............

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-05-19, 19:14   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
موتي ولا دمعة أمي
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية موتي ولا دمعة أمي

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

سلام[
في نظري هذا احسن compte rendu ممكن تجده المشاركة 4 للاخ باااااي لذا انصحك به
https://www.djelfa.info/vb/showthread.php?t=1585464

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-05-19, 22:20   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
إبرآهيمـ
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية إبرآهيمـ

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

بالتوووفيق اخي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-05-19, 22:30   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
souhila245
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية souhila245

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

https://www.guezouri.org/Ens/Particip...Parag_Angl.doc

بالتوفيق

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-05-21, 19:29   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
Amine02Dz
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

جزيل الشكر لكم

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
ماسة, بحاجة

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 04:55

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)