tell me what you think guys pliz ???? - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

tell me what you think guys pliz ????

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-03-31, 17:32   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
za3boola
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

B8 tell me what you think guys pliz ????

Our teacher of linguistics asked us to discuss wether the teacher is a source of motivation or inhibition for the student and here is what i wrote ..so tell me what you think guys ??

DISCUSSION
Is the teacher a source of motivation or inhibition for the student?
It’s obvious that every one of us needs motivation to have the energy to produce more effectively and to be more innovative, and often we receive this motivation from the outside world via many forms such as: books, articles, seminars, and people like friends and teachers. And each one of them has a different lifetime according to the circumstances. So for example reading a book or attending a seminar can motivate you but not for a long time, its effectiveness may last only one day! Whereas having someone who can be with you most of the time would give you the continuous stimulation you need and the best example of such person is the teacher but only in terms of time that he spends with you. So what’s left here is the question: can this teacher be a source of motivation or inhibition for you?
Generally speaking, when you mention the word “Teacher” you picture that stereotype person who does the same thing in the same way every day. He comes to the classroom, presents his lesson, gives homework then leaves then the next teacher does the same thing and so on and so forth, with a slight difference between them so we say: “that teacher is funny, that teacher is boring, that teacher is moody…etc”. So, funny, active teachers are more likely motivating for the students, they discover their potentials, boost their moral, urge them to achieve more and extract the best in them. And in the same time that teacher enjoys the feeling of his accomplishment, so it is a win-win operation, whereas the other type of teachers can be a source of inhibition for the student, in matter of their personality or their methods of teaching, so what they bring will be reflected on the students because as we all know that we’re the humans react according to what’s being given to us, so when this thing carries on with you as you grow up you will find yourself in inhibition state most of the time, there is no enthusiasm in what you do. Then we produce another generation of inhibiting teachers.
Sometimes a motivating teacher turns into an inhibiting teacher probably because of the poor materials of the main teaching system or the annoying administrative commandments that can hinder (destroy) the teacher’s own motivation and vitality that he can give to his students.
Finally to sum up, we say that the teacher can be both a source of motivation or inhibition according mostly to his personality, his work environment and desired feedbacks from his students, because he also needs motivation as we do.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-03-31, 19:12   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
L'ange Perdu
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية L'ange Perdu

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

i think that the teacher doesn't need only background of knoledge .he needs talent to give what he had to us .he should be freind of his students .discuss and talk with them about their problems cuz we go and return they still teenagers in need of responsible man and woman .soooooo unfortunately in our generation there are just few of them.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-03-31, 20:22   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
za3boola
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة L'ange Perdu مشاهدة المشاركة
i think that the teacher doesn't need only background of knoledge .he needs talent to give what he had to us .he should be freind of his students .discuss and talk with them about their problems cuz we go and return they still teenagers in need of responsible man and woman .soooooo unfortunately in our generation there are just few of them.

Thank you sister for your interference...as i said it depends MOSTLY on the teacher's personality which means everything you said.....

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-04, 15:46   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
أمل روسيكادا
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية أمل روسيكادا

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

it's a very important topic
I agree with you bro in all what you said ...the teacher has a great role in the society and he must have some specific characteristics to be worthy for this responsibility

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-04, 19:23   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
**ريحانة الجنة**
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية **ريحانة الجنة**

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

?is herizi your teacher

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-04-04, 21:20   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

What a lovely topic, and what you said about motivation it's so important point because without motivation we can not go so far, we will just do the usual of stuff just like most people do, but with motivation we can go and touch the infinity
There is an Arabic proverb say that the person who have not that thing, so he can't give it to you, that's mean if the teacher haven't motivation how he can give it to his students ?? Thanks anyway for the nice topic

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
????, guys, pliz

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 09:44

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)