.......................... - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتدى التوظيف و المسابقات > أرشيف منتديات التوظيف

أرشيف منتديات التوظيف هنا تجد المواضيع القديمة فقط .

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-08-26, 21:17   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
nabil.san
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

Red face ..........................

as i see here everyone is writing bad replies to others,,, everyone is ,,inventing,, a new ,,bad,, subject,,, where he can hurt others,,,,, because of what??? because of these results??? really ,, this makes me upset!! this is what i thought about u guys!! not everyone ,, but the magority,,,

ok now lets get back to the title,, i wanted to say,,, is that everything 4 u??? to be a teacer and than make a family and thats it???

hmm ,, for me thats not a good idea,,, one should always look forward,,, and keep learning,, and keep chalenging himself,,,,, for me for example,,, my dream is not to be a teacher,,,, my dream was to go outside and learn something useful,,, i wanted to study in a foreign UNI,,,, i wanted to go 2 the US!!!

so this is only a first step 4 me,,,, cuz u know,,,, we need money in this,,,))

so should sacrify!!

and ill keep trying to make my dream come true,,,, cuz i still believe that i can achieve it,,, and i still have a ,,teen spirit,, )

so,,,,,,,,

كتبت هذا الموضوع باللغة الانجليزية,, لأني رأيت أنها الأنسب لهكذا موضوع!!

شكرا لتفمكم

قديم 2012-08-26, 21:59   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
peaceful spirit
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية peaceful spirit

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

in fact me too i'm not that so interested in teaching field ,my ambition is greater than ,but the problem here in Algeria we haven't options especially for girl coz i can't work in all fields or even to travel alone as you want to do so at the moment i prefer the idea of supreme studies and work in administration by God willing .Any way we have to fight to achieve what we want even the entourage is not that quite encouraging .God help us All

قديم 2012-08-26, 22:10   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
kouds
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thats raight keep dreaming u r in algeria my dear that is enough to make u accept anything in heir.
that is enough to destroy your dreams
that is enough to cut your wings
thats my opinon i stoped dreaming a long time ago
what i tell u my friend i wish good luck 4 u to following your dreams

قديم 2012-08-26, 22:22   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
nabil.san
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة peaceful spirit مشاهدة المشاركة
in fact me too i'm not that so interested in teaching field ,my ambition is greater than ,but the problem here in Algeria we haven't options especially for girl coz i can't work in all fields or even to travel alone as you want to do so at the moment i prefer the idea of supreme studies and work in administration by God willing .Any way we have to fight to achieve what we want even the entourage is not that quite encouraging .God help us All
yes peaceful spirit!! u r right
i encourage u i f u are able to do it,,, than i think its better for you!!
inchALLAH u will make it right!

قديم 2012-08-26, 22:24   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
nabil.san
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة kouds مشاهدة المشاركة
thats raight keep dreaming u r in algeria my dear that is enough to make u accept anything in heir.
that is enough to destroy your dreams
that is enough to cut your wings
thats my opinon i stoped dreaming a long time ago
what i tell u my friend i wish good luck 4 u to following your dreams
haha thanku dear friend!!

i really know,,, its kinda hard to go ahead and follow your dreams,,,,

i know its even hard to have job here in Algeria,,,,

what i want 2 say,, is : i consider any succes here in Algeria as a step forward to my dream,,,

i mean,, if one succeeded now and later becomes a teacher,,, thats nothing thats just the begining,,, dont forget what dreamt of,,,,,
dream is dream,,, life is life,,, job is job,,,,

so u got a job thats not everything!! live ur life try 2 achieve ur dream and so!!

قديم 2012-08-26, 22:41   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
*سيرين نور عيني *
عضو متألق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

absolutly u're right in every word you said i'm with u go by this way is the only way to get a new good or better life thk u so much

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
dream, everything??, teacher??

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 23:28

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)