الرسالة بالانجليزية - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > قسم التعليم الثانوي العام > أرشيف منتديات التعليم الثانوي

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

الرسالة بالانجليزية

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-03-25, 14:52   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
* عبد الجليل *
عضو ماسي

الأوسمة
أفضل موضوع في القسم العام المواضيع المميزة 2014 وسام المرتبة الأولى 
إحصائية العضو

B10 الرسالة بالانجليزية

Dear kirsi
Tanks for your message .it made me really happy ti know more aboute you and your country finland .nowit's my turn to introduce my self .well my name is souha refad.i'am the second child of a family of 4 kids.i'am 15 years old and i go to the secondary school .i live in algeria *el taref* .i want to became a pilot later .i spend most of my time revising my lessons and looking for articals that concer, my studies on web .every day i get up early and preapar my self for the stadies .after school i need to relax at home for an 1 hour befor i start the review .but at weekends i often go to the Library in order to read some books .my family is quite large my fathe my mother and my three sisters (lina silia sara ) and they all go to school my father is a jewlery but my mother is a house wife we all love animals .my country algeria is located on the north of africa.it's by the sea and it's borded by tunisia and libya to the east.maroco and shouthern sahara to the west and maley neiger and moritanya to the south .algeria has 36 million inhabitans and an area of 2 million km2 .algeria is famous by it's large sahara gaz and oil
Wishing you the best
Yours sincerly souha

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الرسالة, بالانجليزية

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 20:25

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)