describe one emotion in the middle of storm.. - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

describe one emotion in the middle of storm..

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-12-07, 13:52   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
newflower
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية newflower

إحصائية العضو

B10 describe one emotion in the middle of storm..

[
i knw its reperted i hv been put it on the fun club but i want to share u the member of writing to hv ur comments on

CENTER]Once upon the day, it was a stormy day seems to root up the heart fro; its bodies ….raining day seems to the sky cry over our poor souls…cold day seems to frozen the flame of the fired tickers.
That day draw the end of our way which seemed to be long. At abyss bank, we ralled our oath and left there sinking in the defined scarness…We were bagging that day to pass quickly vainly it was the hardest one. We were hoping to survive and to dare all the obstacles that make us not to be as witness our separation. Cold breeze vibrates our frozen heart even our good bye kiss, was so cold, we don’t know why? May be to erase the last worm.
A while after, we don t know what is happened after that cold kiss. It was like an arrow cross all our hope and dreams. Suddenly, the dark absorbed the light like a raid surprised a peaceful town

[/CENTER]

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-07, 13:55   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
newflower
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية newflower

إحصائية العضو

Bounce

let me hv u comments plz friend
dnt disapoint m

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-10, 13:02   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Karim_Rap_4_life
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Yes Miss I read that passage and I thought it a from a short story does not it?
If so please give me the full title or the link which leads to the original site where
you found that kinds of stories because these one you have published attracted me
that was an emotion full of fear from bad consequences of a natural disaster
before reading the last part of it you feel like you are inside that horror aspect
then when your read the last words you feel comfortable just like the way I did
hahaha...yeah that so good job you did when you published it in these session.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-10, 13:51   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
newflower
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية newflower

إحصائية العضو

Mh47 I m waiting for ur answer

first of alll thanks for ur thorought comments i really apreciatte them
second, the published story is truly mine i wrote it the last year as a series of continious events in my life. i know u will be surprised but i swear it is tatally mine.
third you hv to go beound the storm events you will find my true feeling because i did not meant the storm .It 's just a veile no more.read it well again and try to find the truth of the story.....

pc: the story does not depict a natural deasasrter but........try to find it
I m waiting for ur answer

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-12-10, 14:16   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Karim_Rap_4_life
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Believe it or not for the first time I thought it of you.......when I read it I found it difficult to understand because of that I thought it was a short story of some author....I believe you Girl it is of you so you're so talentful I swear Continue writing that stories maybe you're an author from radical and you don't know that hahahahah So i'm going to read it again to conclude something hahah

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
describe, emotion, middle, storm..

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 07:13

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)