real story come in now - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

real story come in now

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2010-08-31, 00:26   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

New1 real story come in now

i found this story in arabic then i translated it into english, read it and consider
Teddy Stoddard
When the teacher stood in front of the fifth class in the first day that she started to teach, she said to her pupils a nice beautiful expression, she said: I love you all, like the other entire teachers do, but inside her she excepted one student sits in the front range, he's called Teddy Stoddard.
Mrs. Thompson watched the child Teddy during the previous year, and noted that he do not play with the other children, and his clothes were always dirty, and he needs also to bathing, besides, he looks like a poor person, she was so mocking at him that she found fun when she was correcting his papers by a pen with red bold line, and she put on them the symbol (x) with bold line, after that she writes the word" faller" above those papers.
In the school Mrs. Thompson was working in, she was asked to revise the scholar registers of each pupil, she was putting Teddy's register of degrees in the end, and while she was revising his file, she surprised of something.
The teacher of Teddy in the first year wrote:" Teddy is clever child, he has a funny spirit, he performs his work carefully and regularly therefore, he has good manners and he is a polite child".
His teacher in the second year wrote:'' Teddy is hard worker, and all his pals love him but he is upset and worried because his mother has a serious disease, which made the life in the home so suffering and tiring''
His teacher in the third year wrote:" the death of his mother was so hard on him, he tried to do what he could, but his father was not interested, the life in home quickly will affect on him unless some measures will be taken".
His teacher in the fourth year wrote:"Teddy introverted person, and he do not seem much of his desires, sometimes he sleep during the lesson".
In that moment Mrs. Thompson knew the problem. She felt ashamed of herself about what she was doing, and it got worst when her pupils brought to her the presents of Christmas surrounded with beautiful tapes and bright paper, except Teddy. His present was surrounded irregularly, in a dark paper taken from a pouch, Mrs. Thompson got hearted when she was opening Teddy's present, some students was laughing when she found a necklace composed from faked diamond with missing gems, and a bottle of perfume just in its quarter… but quickly those children stopped laughing when she expressed here big admiration of the beauty of that necklace then she wore it on her neck and put some drops of the perfume on her wrist. After the class, Teddy did not go home, he waited a little to meet Mrs. Thompson and said to her: "your smell like my mother's smell!"
After pupils left the school, Mrs. Thompson cried for an hour at least, because Teddy brought to her the same perfume that his mother was using, and found in his teacher the same smell of his dead mother.
Since that day, she became a class teacher who can teach all disciplines, therefore she started to give a special care to Teddy, and when she started to focus on Teddy, he regain his activity, every time she encourages him, his reaction was so fast, at the end of year, Teddy became from the students the most clever, and from one of pupils her pets.
After a year Mrs. Thompson found a notebook at the door of her home due to Teddy, he said to her: "she's the best teacher I met in my life".
Six years she did not receive any other notebook, after that he wrote to her that he finished his secondary education, and got the third place, and she is till now has the first place as the best teacher he met along his life.
Four years later, she received another speech from him, he said: it got hard, he's setting in the faculty does not leave it, and he will graduate from the university soon with the first honor-degree, and confirmed to her also in this message that she is the best and the loveliest teacher until then. After other four years, she took another speech, this time he stated that after he got the baccalaureate, he decide to progress in his study, and affirmed again that she is the best and the loveliest teacher he met along his life, but his name was a bit long, doctor Theodor F. Stoddard.
The story did not stop here, another speech from him in that spring, he said that he met a girl, and they will marry, like he told her that his father has died two years before, he asked her to come and sit in the place of his mother in his marriage, Mrs. Thompson accepted that. interesting, she was putting the same necklace that he dedicated to her in the charismas from long years, and more interesting, she put the same perfume that remembered him his mother, each one hugged the other, doctor Stoddard whispered in the ear of Mrs. Thompson: "I thank you for your trust on me, I thank you very much that you made me feel I'm an important person, and I could be a special one".
Mrs. Thompson answered him and her eyes filled of tears:" you're wrong, it was you who taught me how to be a special and creator teacher, I did not know how to know, till I met you".

Teddy Stoddard is the famous doctor who has a ward called "Stoddard" for curing cancer in the hospital of Methodist in Dismounts, state of Aiwa in USA, it's considered from the best cure centers, not just in this state, but in the entire USA.

don't prevent me your comments please

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-09-09, 15:38   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
أميرة العرب
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi

good story

thanks

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-09-09, 15:39   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
fatimazahra2011
عضو ماسي

الصورة الرمزية fatimazahra2011

الأوسمة
وسام التألق  في منتدى الأسرة و المجتمع 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-09-09, 18:25   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you princess and fatima for your sweet passing

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-11-17, 12:32   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
ricokaka
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية ricokaka

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

its really great story

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
real, story

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 08:03

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)