capsule hotels do you know ?i - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club > English for Fun

English for Fun Have fun with jokes, riddles and games...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

capsule hotels do you know ?i

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2009-12-14, 15:29   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
conqueror
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية conqueror

إحصائية العضو

B18 capsule hotels do you know ?i

A capsule hotel is a hotel that offers incredibly small rooms. In fact, the rooms are effectively long drawers in which lodgers can catch some shut-eye. In these hotels of very dense occupancy, a “room,” or capsule, is a modular space of approximately 2 x 1.25 x 2 meters (6.6 x 4.1 x 3.2 feet). Because of the space restrictions, it is not possible to stand inside of these “rooms.” Squatting could be difficult for a person of great height. These capsules are often stacked two or more high along the hotel corridor. Generally, the modules are made of fiberglass.

A capsule hotel offers guests little more than a place to sleep. However, many capsules come outfitted with small television sets that are hung from the ceiling at such an angle that they can be viewed while the occupant is lying down. Guests are assigned a locker that is in close proximity to the capsule where they can store their luggage and other belongings. Although the door to the capsule is transparent, it is outfitted with a curtain so that guests may have privacy while they sleep. The curtain is also important for shutting out the light from the corridor. It is important to note, however, that capsule hotels are not ideal lodging facilities for those who are light sleepers. Because of the close proximity to other lodgers, noise pollution can be a problem.

Of course, after a night of sleep, most people want to begin their day by freshening up. In capsule hotels, bathing facilities are communal, much as they are in hostels. Many capsule hotels also have restaurants inside or quite nearby. Travelers planning on staying in a capsule hotel can expect access to vending machines at the very least.

The capsule hotel was developed in Japan. Because space is at a serious premium in Japan, architects and interior designers are constantly looking for ways to conserve space, down to inches and centimeters. It is this sense of space economy that has led to such innovations as the cubic watermelon. Japanese capsule hotels vary in size. Some of them hold only about 50 capsules. There are others that can accommodate upwards of 700 guests.

قديم 2009-12-15, 16:58   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
ormiam
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

this room is like a cercueil can we respire inside it

قديم 2009-12-16, 08:34   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
conqueror
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية conqueror

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

of course, there is Air conditioner there .. it is crowded but just for a little sleep ot to catch a nap , Buisnessmen go there, I would like to try capsule hotels ... thnx for participation

قديم 2009-12-21, 08:13   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
ikram91
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

its so cool this room i would like try it too
thx CONQUEROR

قديم 2009-12-21, 10:23   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
conqueror
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية conqueror

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I'd like too ..i

قديم 2009-12-21, 10:32   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
bila00b
عضو مبـدع

الصورة الرمزية bila00b

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

count me in too

قديم 2009-12-27, 20:55   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
conqueror
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية conqueror

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

so let's there .. but what about visa?i , and it costs

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
capsule, hotels

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 13:42

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)