I'll Wait For You - Jimmy The Rap Soldier - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

I'll Wait For You - Jimmy The Rap Soldier

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-01-12, 13:23   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
amir kh
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي I'll Wait For You - Jimmy The Rap Soldier

I’ll wait for you

Under under a sad rainy sky … holding my empty jar up high … collecting tear drops to heal my pain … alone playing lullabies under rain … you fell from the sky like a shooting star … gently you land on the lands of my heart … a rainy Sunday the day we meat … you was crying and i was fully wet … every time we feel bad each time we’re upset … we meet down the river by the fire set … the stars and the sky and Mr. Moon … by the tree where our souls was born … all the talking oranges you were laughing at … and our wide hear walls were replying back … it’s ok keep smiling don’t say a word … your angel voice is the sweetest i heard

"Remember sending you a whispered letter with wind … from up the sky with Mr. Moon … and you were dancing butterflies by your window … i told you to smile … and i said"

Hook:

So baby i will wait for you … cause i don’t know what else i can do … don’t tell me i ran out of time … if it takes the rest of my life … baby i will wait for you … if you think I’m fine it just ain’t true … i really need you in my life … no matter what i have to do … I’ll wait for you Under under a snowy sky … holding my empty jar up high … collecting diamonds to heal your pain … don’t cry , my eyes will do the same … those frozen tears will one day melt … and take away all the pain you felt … we share one beating heart you know … just hold my hand won’t let you go … within your eyes i found a friend … an angel a gift from heaven sent … I’m sorry when miss life took me far … was drawing sweet dreams to fill your jar … and nightmares will fade away … as time goes by every day … when stars and moon … will gather along … until the dawn … I’ll play your tone

"Remember racing you down the red filed … down the river to catch up the set … your smile reflection draws cheerful rainbows"

Hook :

But you’re telling me it won’t be enough … so baby i will wait for you … cause i don’t know what else can i do … don’t tell me i ran out of time … if it takes the rest of my life … baby i will wait for you … if you think I’m fine it just ain’t true … i really need you in my life … no matter what i have to do … I’ll wait for you

"Remember when miss life tried to draw us an end … and we meat back by the river once again … and we realized we belong to no one … but to each other"

Hook :

baby i will wait for you ohoooo ... baby i will wait for you if it's the last thing i do ... So baby i will wait for you … cause i don’t know what else i can do … don’t tell me i ran out of time … if it takes the rest of my life … baby i will wait for you … if you think I’m fine it just ain’t true … i really need you in my life … no matter what i have to do … I’ll wait for you

https://abbiemybest.bandzoogle.com/fr_home.cfm
By Jimmy the rap soldier

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-01-12, 15:15   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Black_Poison
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية Black_Poison

الأوسمة
المرتبة الثانية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Finally we got another master piece from jimmy....indirectly...but we got it
i hope he's fine....cuz it's not like him to send somebodyelse to post for him
Thaks brother amir for doing it....
Anyways....the lyrics are just marvellous...terrific...magical...amazing
i can't find words to discribe it....it's just awsome
just like jimmy always do
His tallented hands and pure soul has always the best words to offer
i hope to hear from you jimmy soon brother

May Allah bless you and keep you safe

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-01-12, 19:11   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Jimmy The Rap Soldie
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Jimmy The Rap Soldie

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx miro i won't forget your favor

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-01-13, 12:16   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Karim-Rap-4-Life
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Karim-Rap-4-Life

الأوسمة
العضو المميز لسنة 2013 وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية المرتبة الثالثة 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hey Jimmy I like the lyrics the whisper the rhymes the similes the story the narration and the narrator the beats and the claps and the hook and finally the way you sing them it’s a masterpiece really I’m so fascinated you’re adorable abbie is adorable you’re nice beautiful good and great hat off brother hat off I’m so sososososoamazed and repeating the song since the first time I downloaded it it’s so sososo amazing and good song from you full of sentiments and real life this what makes it so great hey maybe we gotta made a collaboration of greatest hits of “R&B birds”coz I’m working on a one represented to whom? You will know in the right time. Thank you for making me moving on this made move on the project that it was stopped due to some reasons.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
i'll, jimmy, soldier, wait

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 04:02

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)