I'm gonna disappear for awhile, I'll miss you guys - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

I'm gonna disappear for awhile, I'll miss you guys

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-09-02, 17:25   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
Sadinne
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Sadinne

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي I'm gonna disappear for awhile, I'll miss you guys

Hey there guys
^^

So, as everybody knows the school year is gonna start soon, & like many members of our beloved forum I’m passing my bac this year, & I’m determined to work as hard as possible to get the highest marks to bring joy to my family and reward my dad god bless him who’s doing so much effort to provide me with everything that I need

I’m really addicted to internet, & I know it’s gonna mess up my work if I keep on using it through the year, so I decided that I’m going to give my laptop back to my dad, so I can focus on my studies more

I’ve never been so excited to do something my whole life, Inchallah Allah will be by my side to give me the strength that I need to achieve my goal and do the best that I could

And since nobody really cares about my life story xD I’m going to cut straight to the point, you guys won’t be seeing me around for a while, I mean I’m not leaving the forum but I won’t come as often…But I’ll still come check on you sometimes
^^

I’m really gonna miss everyone around here, I’ve learned so many things around here, and I had so much fun reading your threads and interacting with you, and I wish you all the best, especially those who are passing their bac this year, I hope you’ll get the result that you want in the end

As always, please don’t forget me in your Douaa & your prayers, & May Allah bless you all & forgive our sins and silly mistakes

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-02, 17:47   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Hind_dz
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hind_dz

الأوسمة
الموضوع المميز لسنة 2013 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I think u r r8 making this move.. it's better 4 u 2 focus on ur study

May Allah B with all of us during this year n someday inchallah u'll come here so happy 2 announce ur success

^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-03, 11:16   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hey Sadinne!! ^^ what do you mean 'won't come as often'? do you think you were coming so often? hh just kidding, sister, I'm proud of you that you could let go your laptop and internet for stuying... (strong will) not like me.... my bac year wasn't really a bac year hh
anyway... honey, I wish you all the best, that you sure deserve, may ALLAH be with you , help and guides you all the way long... trust me, when one works hard, he'll get what he wants at the end
لا يضيع الله أجر المحسنين
just let us see you when you have the chance to come ok? and of course if you ever need any ANY thing... we're here

be safe

peace ^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-03, 11:23   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
toulay
أستـاذة، مراقبة منتديات الانجليزية، والتّعليم الثّانوي

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

best of luck sister
I hope you will pass your bac exam with distinction nchallah

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-03, 11:41   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
amel nina
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hey Sadinne , Actually you remind me of my Bac which was the last year, I wasn't like you, I mean I didn't let go of my PC even when it was the exams period hhhhhh

That you took an important decision which other students wouldn't dare to take is already a taugh challenge by itself that I'm so proud of you, I believe in you and your capacities and I know that you can go further than we expect, May Allah be with you in every step you take, You must have faith and remember that the Bac is just like any other exam you've had in the school so don't freak out and stay cool

Finally, I would like to say to you and to Hind and anyone who have Bac this year : May Allah fulfill your dreams, we're really gonna miss you so much

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-03, 16:06   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
fille algerie
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية fille algerie

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hey Sadinne; I wish to u all the best
and good luck to ur BAC exam
really we will miss u dear
take care
salam

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-03, 17:50   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
whoseen
مشرف منتدى اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية whoseen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

good bye sis although i do not know u...if u need anything am here....

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-04, 09:30   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Dear Saddina
wish you all the best and don't worry u'll succeed in chaa Allah just feel at ease
we 'll pray for you
Best of wishes
Peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-06, 15:39   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
ka27cem
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

Mh47 to my sister saddine

hi saddine
i want to say that i hope that you will win in your bac this year like this you will have a good price for your corage step,beleive me you have nothing to lose just do it

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-06, 16:06   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
ka27cem
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

B2 to amel nina

hi
when i was reading a letter of a member of english club i find a description about you it's the wise, i asked myself is she ? but when i read your letters i can say : yes , you are

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-06, 17:46   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
amel nina
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ka27cem مشاهدة المشاركة
hi
when i was reading a letter of a member of english club i find a description about you it's the wise, i asked myself is she ? but when i read your letters i can say : yes , you are

Thank you for the compliment brother, it really made me shy

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-09-08, 22:13   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
خالد دردور
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

peace be upen you brother
i am realy understand your situation
i was passing my bac last year so i know perfectly your situation
i hope to success in your exam and if you need anything tell me i will help you
my god be with you in your studies

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
awhile, disappear, gonna, guys, i'll, miss

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:22

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)