Bac Tips - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Bac Tips

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-07-05, 16:18   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
Sadinne
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Sadinne

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Bac Tips

Hey everyone =D

So, first of all I want to say congratulations to all those who passed their BAC and I hope they will enjoy their years in college and do the things they want, life is all yours now =p

Also, those who failed their BAC, don't give up, there's still next year, you still have a chance to get it, nothing is impossible ♥

And second of all, any tips anybody? xD

I'm really kind of freaking out about my BAC, because I want to do well, so I wanted to ask those who already passed their BAC for the keys of their success, I know I have to study and revise, cause there's no magical recipe or anything, but what's the best way to revise? Is there something that helped you do well in your exam? Things like that =p

I'll be waiting for your answers ^_^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-05, 19:10   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
amel nina
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well, I would like to thank you; I've just passed my Bac

you've asked a good question and I think this is the right time to arrange yourself and prepare it physically and more imprtantly morally for the next year

first, you have to calm dow and chillax cuz Bac is no tough exam, it is simply like all the other ones you've had in last years

secondly revision should be started at the beginning of the year so you won't let your lessons stack up and become exhausting

thirdly, you don't have to push on yourself when studying just take it easy and believe me the Bac is so simple it's a piece of cake

finally, and that's the main advise: have fun this summer , enjoy, relax and forget anything about the Bac try to clear your mind and don't take any courses of any subject

you just need some free space to get ready for the next year cuz you'll get very tired if you start to study from now

take care

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-06, 17:11   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Sadinne
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Sadinne

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة amel nina مشاهدة المشاركة
well, I would like to thank you; I've just passed my Bac

you've asked a good question and I think this is the right time to arrange yourself and prepare it physically and more imprtantly morally for the next year

first, you have to calm dow and chillax cuz Bac is no tough exam, it is simply like all the other ones you've had in last years

secondly revision should be started at the beginning of the year so you won't let your lessons stack up and become exhausting

thirdly, you don't have to push on yourself when studying just take it easy and believe me the Bac is so simple it's a piece of cake

finally, and that's the main advise: have fun this summer , enjoy, relax and forget anything about the Bac try to clear your mind and don't take any courses of any subject

you just need some free space to get ready for the next year cuz you'll get very tired if you start to study from now

take care

Hi there ^^

Again, congratulations for your success, I hope you'll reach all of your goals in life and all your dreams will inchallah come to life soon enough

Thanks a lot for this precious advice, I think it'll be very helpfull for me during this journey =p

I hope, you're right & the bac is a piece of cake, that would be really nice xD

Again, thanks for passing by and sharing your thoughts and experience with us =D

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-07-06, 17:32   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
amel nina
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Sadinne مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi there ^^

Again, congratulations for your success, I hope you'll reach all of your goals in life and all your dreams will inchallah come to life soon enough

Thanks a lot for this precious advice, I think it'll be very helpfull for me during this journey =p

I hope, you're right & the bac is a piece of cake, that would be really nice xD

Again, thanks for passing by and sharing your thoughts and experience with us =D

Inshallah
++++
you're welcome

and remember I'm always here if you ever need anything

don't be shy to ask for help

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
tips

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 19:46

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)