help help hel plzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzz - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

help help hel plzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-01-17, 18:50   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
salouajijel
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية salouajijel

إحصائية العضو

Hot News1 لم يتم ترشيح اجابة مفضلة help help hel plzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

salam friend s

pllz i need ur help toworow the exam plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
tell me only what should i discuss in this 2 passages ?

- 1 - The loss of Normandy was no loss. Discuss (goulouli 3lawah nahdar hna )

- 2 - write an essay by way you answer the following question : Oliver Cromwell’s protectorate was essentially a monarchy by another name. ( hna l essay 3lawah yekoun plz)

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-01-17, 19:54   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
toulay
أستـاذة، مراقبة منتديات الانجليزية، والتّعليم الثّانوي

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

peace be upon you
we dealt with Oliver Cromwell in the future of the republic
the republic which lasted from 1649-1659 was under the leadership of the puritan military man Oliver Cromwell,the latter wanted strongly to make a better future for his nation in this new phase(a republic for the first time)to achieve this,he believed that the first step was to change people's behavior within the society,as a consequence,people were fined for drinking,gambling,playing sports and even wandering for pleasure.The inns and theatres were close allegdly because they were waste of time and the source of all civil in the society.More important Cromwell ruled without parliament when he died in 1658,he was succeeded by his son Richard,but after few months,the army removed him and called Charles II from exile to be crowned as a king,thus restoring monarchy in 1660.
Charles II died childless in 1685,according to the heriditary right he was succeeded by his brother James the second who was catholic and he devoted his rule to give more freedom to the catholics people and especially the political leaders in the parliament were displeased and called his protestant daughter Marry and her husband William III of orange to be joint monarchs.These peaceful transitional of power was called Glorious Revolution or the Bloodless Revolution of 1688.

I don't know if I answered your second question
best of luck

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
plzzzzzzzzz, plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:54

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)