Helllllllllllllllp me!! - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > منتدى السنة الثانية ثانوي 2AS > المواد العلمية و التقنية

المواد العلمية و التقنية كل ما يخص المواد العلمية و التقنية : الرياضيات - العلوم الطبيعة والحياة - العلوم الفيزيائية - الهندسة المدنية - هندسة الطرائق - الهندسة الميكانيكية - الهندسة الكهربائية - التسيير المحاسبي و المالي - تسيير و اقتصاد

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Helllllllllllllllp me!!

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-11-08, 20:39   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
wafa1208
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Helllllllllllllllp me!!

lllllllllz 3awnouni fi speech ta3 l'anglais gatalna jibouh nhar lhad w 3la ay sujett 3awnouni rabi yahfadkoum

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-08, 20:49   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
samara lara
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية samara lara

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

att ma seour

mais 7adili kach sujet raki 7abatou

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-09, 09:50   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
wafa1208
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ay sujet eli ja el mohimm sujet mliih

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-11-09, 13:04   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
samara lara
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية samara lara

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

the role of students to protect environment

ladies and gentelmen
first i will speak about the role of Students, it's the most powerful stratum of the society, knows the importance of environment and nature sustainability. Nature has endowed us with all the resources to which maximum beneficiary is human beings. Nature has full proof system of protection of all the creatures and environment subject to check on excessive pollution and resources utilisation.

Students understand the need for protecting environment and they are prepared to fight against the contamination of atmosphere as todays student is tomorrow's citizen. They show the consciousness and save the various energy sources by going on foot or bicycle to schools and other places. Students may Go to bed in the evening no sooner sun sets. They may develop the habits of Reading and writing in day lights. With their efficient skills of interaction with other parts of the society, they communicate to the society about need for protecting environment. Students may promote use of cold water in day to day activities if temperature/atmosphere permit. Students need to promote the plantation in surrounding areas. They should help the government and non government organisation in preventing pollution from the society by actively participating in programmes and by giving the informations of those who pollutes the environment.

Students in all disciplines of education may contribute some from the knowledge in the area of their expertise. They make creative contribution to arrest pollution and protect environment. It is not only industrial pollution but the pollution from various day to day operations that needs checking for protecting environment. Thus student can play a pivotal role in changing the scenario of protecting environment

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
helllllllllllllllp, me!!

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 20:00

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)