I need about $1500-2k worth of maintenance work done on my car as part of its first tune up - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

I need about $1500-2k worth of maintenance work done on my car as part of its first tune up

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-06-17, 19:24   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي I need about $1500-2k worth of maintenance work done on my car as part of its first tune up

The Question
I'd like to be able to save a few hundred dollars at least, so I was considering opening a new credit card with a cash back bonus to put the expense on. Many credit cards will give you $200-500 cash back if you spend a few thousand on on card within the first few months. Thoughts?

ANSWER 1
The biggest savings will likely come from shopping that price at an independent mechanic. For the credit card aspect, sure. Sounds like a great time to sign up for a new card and get the bonus points. I would be looking more at travel points va cash back though. You can usually get higher value that way

ANSWER 2
Tune ups aren't a real thing anymore. What exactly does it need? Spark plugs, engine and cabin air filters and oil change? Insert upsell unnecessary maintenance things after

ANSWER 3
First tune up, as in 20k miles, oil change, filters and such?

Thoughts: second opinion on what it really needs, because $2k is significant and I like to be sure the mechanic is correct. As to using a cc to get bonus and points for known large purchases can be a little bump in the budget, but not something I chase.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 01:23

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)