clother of woman in mosqe - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Islam Door

Islam Door Everything about Islam

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

clother of woman in mosqe

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2019-09-29, 10:33   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
fr.english
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية fr.english

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي clother of woman in mosqe

When you go to the mosque, you must not wear clothing that reveals the form or shape of your body. While each piece you showed me individually could work, together they don’t seem to be modest enough to be worn to a mosque. You can wear a long spring jacket with jeans so that they cover your behind/thighs, or you can wear a loose skirt coupled with a long shirt. The hijab you showed me is perfectly fine as long as it doesn’t reveal skin from your neck or bits of your hair while you’re moving around during prayer. Make sure it stays secure! For me personally, when I go to the mosque I just wear the traditional prayer clothes that we use at home (the skirt you can pull over pants and the long head piece that covers your arms and back).. I find it a lot easier to pull that on so I don’t have to worry about how I look or if my shirt is going to go up my back when I bend down during prayer.

Remember, the mosque is a place for worship, not for making a fashion statement! Your Muslim brothers and sisters who are there for the right reasons will not be paying attention to what you’re wearing because they’ll be too busy paying attention to their prayers insha’Allah

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:24

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)