Africans opposed to France's military intervention in Mali - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Africans opposed to France's military intervention in Mali

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-01-27, 22:21   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
ينابيع الصفاء
محظور

إحصائية العضو

B2 Africans opposed to France's military intervention in Mali

Africans opposed to France's military intervention in Mali

The whole purpose is to actually have an African solution with an African problem.i
Africans do not want foreign boots on the ground which would only cause the sort of problems in Afghanistan or Iraq and actually they want African problems to be solved by themselves
The African states have pledged 7,700 troops to support the French and Malian forces against the fighters in northern Mali
The French feel isolated. They have asked for support from the European neighbors, they haven’t had as much support as they would like on the ground but it hasn’t happened.i

They have asked for support from the Americans, it hasn’t materialized and now they are trying to put excessive pressure on the Africans for them to be able to make do with some of the pledges that have already being asked and promised in terms of boots on the ground
So is it smart for Africa at this point to be backing France in this intervention in Mali considering the Malian government is really just a junta at this point? i
they have asked for support from the ECOWAS which is regional body. They have actually spoken to the African Union, in turns spoken to the United Nations for the support which they do have and I think we are behind the determination as to where the Africans should be there.The whole purpose is to actually have an African solution with an African problem.i

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-01-27, 22:25   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
ينابيع الصفاء
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

People inside the country believe that the French motive is more to get its hands on Malian gold and of course the potential for very viable oil resources.i

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-01-27, 22:27   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
ينابيع الصفاء
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

And so in all the imaginations of the people on the ground this is more than just a military operation and that it is also an operation that is geared toward stealing some of the resources of the country.i

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-01-27, 22:29   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
ينابيع الصفاء
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Another question that is the concern of many around the world is why should there be a media blackout on the situation there? i

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-02-02, 21:11   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
ينابيع الصفاء
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

التغيير في منطقة الساحل.
change in Sahel

British troops could be in Mali for longer than a year
British troops could be in Mali for more than a year, Downing Street has suggested, in a further deepening of the UK’s military commitment to the conflict.i
Up to 40 military personnel will take part in a European Union mission to train Malian government soldiers, which will last for up to 15 months, a spokesman for the Prime Minister said.i

A further 200 British troops have been earmarked to take part in a separate training mission to support the Malian government organised by West African states, which will take place outside Mali.i

The details of the two training programmes are expected to be agreed early next month, Downing Street said.i

The disclosure came as MPs called for a vote on what they fear could be a long and drawn-out deployment of British troops to fight against al Qaeda in North Africa. Up to 330 UK troops are to be deployed to the region under existing plans.i

One RAF transport plane will carry equipment to Mali from France, which is leading the international military intervention, and a ferry could be sent to move vehicles into the region by sea.i

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-02-05, 01:37   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
bluewater007
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

It was handled poorly

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-02-21, 14:38   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
justme
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

. Old wine new bottles thats how Professor Chomsky put it when asked about the difference between imperialism & the new .imperialism which the french assault on the so called terrorists in Northern Mali proves him right again.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-02-21, 22:10   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
ينابيع الصفاء
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

tell the truth about the war
free Mali
we wish that malians live in peace like others countries but this became a dream because Mali is very important contry in the the strategy of france

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
mali

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 10:43

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)