think; pair; share - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > قسم التعليم الثانوي العام > أرشيف منتديات التعليم الثانوي

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

think; pair; share

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2010-08-28, 00:24   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
بشرى لعور
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية بشرى لعور

إحصائية العضو

B10 think; pair; share

[Think, pair, share: p20:
A century ago, life was completely different from what it is now. People used to leave in large families, in small houses. Most children didn’t go to school, because there were only fez schools. Most people were farmers they had to work the hand using animals and simple tools. Some of them were craftsmen. They made the different equipment that they needed qt home and at work. In their free time, they used to go to the cinema. Most people used to travel on foot or on horse back. Today, life has became easier…

P29:
There are three major threats to our civilization: catastrophes, pollution and diseases.
First, the natural catastrophes like earthquake that are devastating phenomena, fires destroy most areas of forests. Floods cause terrible damage, both in cites and rural regions. As a result many people die and most of their properties are lost.
Second, pollution is a man-made phenomenon. Factories and cars pour smoke in the atmosphere. There are also nuclear wastes which are thrown in seas and oceans conseperently, there are climatic changes.
In the third place, the serious disasters that threaten the lives of people in different countries, even in developed countries, there are diseases that have no cure, such as: aids and cancer. Therefore, it would a better idea to encourage scientific research and use money to make cures for these diseases rather than using it to fence wars.
To conclude with, I think that we have to care about our civilization others it will disappear.

P52:
Corruption is an evil that must be fought now! In order do win this fight we urge all people to unite around us.
If I were elected head of state, I would make an anticorruption programme. First, I would appoint honest civil servants, because stealing money is immoral. Next, I would pass stringent laws in order to punish corrupt people and embezzlers. I would also fight tax evasion and capital plight. Those who earn a lot must pay their taxes to help develop our economy. Finally, I think we should teach our children what is to love work and what is trust.
To conclude with, I would tell you than the role of citizens very important to fight corruption, no government can succeed with out the help of citizens.

P58:
An opinion article some people argue that counterfeiting benefits consumers by gyring then access to lower price goods.
I totally disagree with this claims.
First, Imitated goods are of pour quality they do not last for very long, they are also unsafe, for example car parts may kill passengers and drivers.
Second, fake medicines represent a real danger on people’s health, they may cause disease that can not be cured.
Third, it is immoral to reproduce what other invented counterfeiters had better improve the existing brands.
Forth, the countries that do not attempt to stop counterfeiting become the best destination to all criminal organization formal over the world.
I wish all citizens were aware of this social and economic evil.
[/INDENT]

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
pair;, share, think;

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 17:27

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)