think pair share page 172 - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 للشعب العلمية، الرياضية و التقنية > قسم العلوم التجريبية

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

think pair share page 172

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014-04-18, 12:40   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
karima ikram
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية karima ikram

إحصائية العضو

Hot News1 think pair share page 172

لي عندو يخليهالي ماعنديش الوقت باش نخدمهاا بليييز نحتاجهــــــــــــــــــااا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-04-18, 14:06   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
*حبيبة*
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية *حبيبة*

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Think, pair, share

Dear Miserable,
I’m very sorry to hear that you are having difficulty coping with stress and anxiety, due to the forthcoming final examination. I more than sympathise with your being depressed. Let me tell you however that taking a few commonsense steps would restore confidence and cheerfulness in you.
I think you are working too hard, and not taking enough time for breaks. Do you know that cramming and doing exercises endlessly produce more anxiety in you? That’s why you don’t feel you have time to spare for your friends, and to enjoy some of the pleasures of life you are entitled to.
So, as I said, you should relax and sleep regularly, meanwhile leaving your brain to process the hardest points of lessons and activities. You should go out for walks or practise some sport everyday to help you relax. You ought not to worry constantly about the time when your exam occurs, lest you would lose your concentration on the appointed day.
Think that after all, you have reached a good level of competence, and that you have enough strategies at this stage to decide how to organise your work. Let me tell you again that when the exam comes, always start with the things you can do easily and leave time for the most tricky parts.
I’m sure that when the time comes, you will be able to overcome your stress and perform quite successfully.
I wish you all the best.
Aunt Hillary

ادعيلي الله يوفقني و ينجحني بما اتمناه و الله يعاونك لا اتمنى شكرا فقط
دعوة خالصة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-04-19, 17:09   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
karima ikram
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية karima ikram

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ربي يحفطك أختي وينجحنااجمعين شكرا على مروركـ اســـــــعدني ^^

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
page, pair, share

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 05:37

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)