Salute my mother - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Salute my mother

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-01-20, 18:59   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Salute my mother

Many decades elapsed since my mother practiced the uttermost wisdom towards my comatosed father & virtually saved his life.
My father lost his consciousness & seemed to be near death. His friends in the work & our neighbors started to prepare my mother to accept his possible death. My mother rejected the approach & urged them to carry the diseased many to the doctor. They crossed the river by boats to visit a famous doctor in his clinic. The doctor told my mother that he is very ill and suffering from diabetic coma. He started (iv fluids) & Insulin with others. My father regained consciousness after 24 hours. Then he was discharged home few days later. There were big celebrations in the village & everyone was proud of the wisdom, that was practiced by my mother.
Lesson, In saving pateints lifes, never give up & try your best. Never say it is too late

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
mother

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 20:33

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)