? you've got an emotional problem - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Archives

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

? you've got an emotional problem

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2010-09-30, 20:57   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

B1 ? you've got an emotional problem

if you have emotional problems, experiences,
share us and let's discuss
maybe you'll find solutions,
recommendations
it's an invitation for all members to share us
and why not the visitors
will also benefit
waiting for you

قديم 2010-10-01, 09:07   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hhhh . i am always expecting the best from you Spy4you ... and you never stopped surprising me brother ...
the Topic is interesting but i do not think people would be courageous as you are (including me )

قديم 2010-10-01, 11:23   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zinebsiradj مشاهدة المشاركة
hhhh . i am always expecting the best from you Spy4you ... and you never stopped surprising me brother ...
the Topic is interesting but i do not think people would be courageous as you are (including me )
shall we start with yours?
this is fair

قديم 2010-10-01, 12:21   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

mine is complicated ... you can say a story that can happen all the time ... i will tell you mine

it started years ago in 2006 ... i had the chance to meet a student who had changed his class to ours ... you can say he changed his school (he did not like it at all ) he seemed first like nothing interests him in the new school ... he was not from those you see always in the black board writing , drawing or doing anything ... you might see him just cleaning the board ... although he took the first tables , he was from those who are looking for just passing the year quietly ... we met at a drawing session hhhhh ... i remember he did not finish his painting and he asked one of the girls to finish it up (he was lazy(so .. none of the girls wanted to do so ... but i accepted ... (kind of simple good intention i had ) but his needs were getting kind of getting bigger and bigger ... my copybooks , my drawings , my everything .... i was kind of discovering something new , kind of trying to be popular since i was not ''beautifull''i had no chance to be ...
As i became a source of getting your job done , i became somehow a friend ... and i liked it (i had special feelings)

if you think i should carry on .. i will but if people found it stupid i will just stop sorry guys

قديم 2010-10-01, 12:32   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
mine is complicated ... you can say a story that can happen all the time ... i will tell you mine

it started years ago in 2006 ... i had the chance to meet a student who had changed his class to ours ... you can say he changed his school (he did not like it at all ) he seemed first like nothing interests him in the new school ... he was not from those you see always in the black board writing , drawing or doing anything ... you might see him just cleaning the board ... although he took the first tables , he was from those who are looking for just passing the year quietly ... we met at a drawing session hhhhh ... i remember he did not finish his painting and he asked one of the girls to finish it up (he was lazy(so .. none of the girls wanted to do so ... but i accepted ... (kind of simple good intention i had ) but his needs were getting kind of getting bigger and bigger ... my copybooks , my drawings , my everything .... i was kind of discovering something new , kind of trying to be popular since i was not ''beautifull''i had no chance to be ...
As i became a source of getting your job done , i became somehow a friend ... and i liked it (i had special feelings)

if you think i should carry on .. i will but if people found it stupid i will just stop sorry guys
im with you, just follow you heart
carry on

قديم 2010-10-01, 12:57   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well , as our dayly meetings went always fun , full of jokes and happy times (in the class) ... i never suspected that what i have inside was ''love'' i was just feeling the moment and not trying to define things ... it became to me an obligation , something that i wake up everyday for ... but he did not have the same thing ... he was just so happy to find someone doing his work ... (i felt the opposit) about the friends around ... they noticed nothing .. cause we were just chating always but nothing special ... days passed and things developed in only Zineb's mind ... the first exams went on and i was gettin good grades i always was in the second rank of students ... i was getting 14 , 13 that is it ... whenever i got good grades ... he feels happy ( i did not know why first)
he cheats , and he asked me to help ... (i always found excuses for not helping him ..but later i came to accept )
i feel how bad i was ... but i thought helping him was in order not to loose what i thought was pure and mutual ...
In the second Exams of the year . i decided to not help him ...although he insisted and tried his best to convince me

i was like : look , work on your own and leave me alone !
doing that cost me a lot and i do not want to say it

قديم 2010-10-01, 13:06   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
well , as our dayly meetings went always fun , full of jokes and happy times (in the class) ... i never suspected that what i have inside was ''love'' i was just feeling the moment and not trying to define things ... it became to me an obligation , something that i wake up everyday for ... but he did not have the same thing ... he was just so happy to find someone doing his work ... (i felt the opposit) about the friends around ... they noticed nothing .. cause we were just chating always but nothing special ... days passed and things developed in only Zineb's mind ... the first exams went on and i was gettin good grades i always was in the second rank of students ... i was getting 14 , 13 that is it ... whenever i got good grades ... he feels happy ( i did not know why first)
he cheats , and he asked me to help ... (i always found excuses for not helping him ..but later i came to accept )
i feel how bad i was ... but i thought helping him was in order not to loose what i thought was pure and mutual ...
In the second Exams of the year . i decided to not help him ...although he insisted and tried his best to convince me

i was like : look , work on your own and leave me alone !
doing that cost me a lot and i do not want to say it
first you must do what satisfy allah, a friend who ask your help by bad way is not a true friend,
i'll back soon zineb for more discussion

قديم 2010-10-01, 13:26   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks spy4you ... iit is not easy to say the bad things i did ... i am doing that just to show my mistakes .. maybe someone reading my story would do the right thing ...
i am sorry if i am doing wrong by telling you this ... just whenever you (guys) feel like bored or something just tell me

قديم 2010-10-01, 15:52   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
bac2100
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية bac2100

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi sist i red u're story and if u want my advice u have to make sure that he loves u too by some how cause love from one side is very difficult honey
i have story too someday i'll tell it but mine is very very very long and complicates so i hope u'll like my advice
another thing can i know how old are u just for curiosity

قديم 2010-10-01, 16:34   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I am 21 years old now ... i will carry on if none has an objection on that

قديم 2010-10-01, 16:40   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
thanks spy4you ... iit is not easy to say the bad things i did ... i am doing that just to show my mistakes .. maybe someone reading my story would do the right thing ...
i am sorry if i am doing wrong by telling you this ... just whenever you (guys) feel like bored or something just tell me
you need to release what is going on in your mind and heart to feel better and comfort
that's the point
we need to help each other
you're like our sister
just relax

قديم 2010-10-01, 16:46   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
bac2100
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية bac2100

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
i'm really sorry sist but i didn't mean it that way i asked for u're age just to know u more
sorry again it's just miss understanding

قديم 2010-10-01, 16:56   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
carry on please we're listening

قديم 2010-10-01, 16:57   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ok then

having not helped him during the last exams ... we never met after since it was summer and students separated
next year was 2007 our last in secondary school , we all students decided that it is the last year and the nightmares of Bac were spreading all around .. i had some confidence that i will pas it like all exams ... i even thought i would be one of the best students
the scholar year started and we were seperated in two different classes (i could not bare it ) so i decided to be close ... i was stupid and everything important to me was to be close (i thought to myself ... he might have learned something )
my changing the class was kind of good news for him ... he planned to revenge me since i did not help when asked ... two days from my changing the class ... he sent two of his friends and asked them to sit behind me in the class ..... i heard the worst words a girl could ever hear ....hhhhh i remember the time .the session , everything ...and none noticed what i was getting through ... the teacher is busy doing his duty... the students with the teacher ... and me getting insulted .. he said as i heard : ''i hear no crys ...'' ... i want to see tears ''
hhhhh i got back home kind of unable to speak ... i barely could say what happened to me ...
the two boys were puniched hardly ... but he , he got away with it ...

months passed and i was like forgetting everything

قديم 2010-10-01, 17:12   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
ok then

having not helped him during the last exams ... we never met after since it was summer and students separated
next year was 2007 our last in secondary school , we all students decided that it is the last year and the nightmares of Bac were spreading all around .. i had some confidence that i will pas it like all exams ... i even thought i would be one of the best students
the scholar year started and we were seperated in two different classes (i could not bare it ) so i decided to be close ... i was stupid and everything important to me was to be close (i thought to myself ... he might have learned something )
my changing the class was kind of good news for him ... he planned to revenge me since i did not help when asked ... two days from my changing the class ... he sent two of his friends and asked them to sit behind me in the class ..... i heard the worst words a girl could ever hear ....hhhhh i remember the time .the session , everything ...and none noticed what i was getting through ... the teacher is busy doing his duty... the students with the teacher ... and me getting insulted .. he said as i heard : ''i hear no crys ...'' ... i want to see tears ''
hhhhh i got back home kind of unable to speak ... i barely could say what happened to me ...
the two boys were puniched hardly ... but he , he got away with it ...

months passed and i was like forgetting everything
this kind of boys are untrusty
i cant blame you, but i can advice you a golden advice
getting friends loving you is by your morals,ethics and your attitudes, you are in the right way since you prevented yourself to help him cheating, you could control yourself in spite of love and that is important
dont care, if you left something bad, you'll get something good
trust me
just keep with your principles and conscience you'll never be lost
thank you

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
emotional, problem, you've

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 21:02

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)