What's going on Arabs Channels - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

What's going on Arabs Channels

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2012-06-09, 21:43   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
Karim_Rap_4_life
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي What's going on Arabs Channels

What's going on Arabs Channels

One day as I was watching TV I checked the remote control and tried some Arabs Channels suddenly I stopped at Nessma Tv I noticed a show of controversy about what? I’m really sick to spell it A static about whether sexual relationships before Marriage is a good thing or bad!!!!!! Yeah hold your heads everybody I wish if I could when I first heard that on Nessma TV, an Arabs show representing Muslims So hard to accept and If they are Muslims they know that Islam is against this behaviors because it’s a taboo thing so why they make a static about it and spread bulshits and the thing that make me so damn mad and sad in the same time is that the result was 53% with and 47 % against. Real Arabs where are you? Real Muslims where are you? Is that true who run this bulshits on TV? What is the truth behind this Channel? Why they did such topics ? Which reasons and goals they want? Are they trying to achieve something? Yeah I think so they are the devil itself instead of making emissions against corruption they made it clear and spread it. Where we are going like that? I love to kick that kind of faces on TV I deleted that channels even Algerian TV all Arab TV as well. Shame on them, it’s hard to believe can’t accept that for real It’s hard to see that things on my TV; unbelievable, I hate them all If I had had power, I would have condemned them but it’s always out of control what I wish is {WAKE UP }.
Ah hold on I understand why they do such things they are trying to be civilized!!!!! Hey Fools, punks, bastards, jerks, cowards, haters, crafty, faithless, Civilization is not like this way you can’t understand Civilisation as soon as you delete your principals and personalities remember our past and how was it I think we were the civilization itself. Stay as animals looking only for sex. Another reason is that they are spreading Corruption among generations especially the current youths I’m really sorry for them affected by such movies on TV really sorry for it. When they see something on TV they try it especially adolescent even old ones whose characters are so mean and they’re so dominated and influenced what they see on TV, Internet and everything else I see that everyday on my way I see so many bad things and the great majority are affected directly by ideas and scenes on TV. I’m not generating just as I saw one emission no; there are so many emissions talk about same bad staffs which Islam normally is against them all. The romance movies are the so called and the well known among youths and that’s what I’m talking about. I’m safe and maybe you’re safe but there are so many ones not safe from this threat. I don’t like to find that on my home and I don’t like to see my friends brothers and sisters thinking the way movies are done and I don’t wish to see that again I want that to be vanished. Be careful Arabs TV ain’t good no more for your children. Peace.

PS: To those who don’t accept my topic.
“I’m responsible for what I say not for what you understand”

رد مع اقتباس

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
arabs, channels, what's

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 13:59

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)