help your brother - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

help your brother

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-06-08, 10:56   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
saber noui
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

Hot News1 تم ترشيح إجابة مفضلة help your brother

hello ..... how are you ? my name is : i loooove english tooo much ...i just wanna be english man ...so i wish you could help me by giving advice ....what is the best way that i should take to improve my english in order to be able to talk without any thinking or translating .....you know just help me ....

thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

may Allah bless you

أفضل جواب - كتبه Sadinne
Hey there ^^

I really like the fact that you're so motivated to learn english & I can see that you're really passionate about it...& That's pretty much 90% of what you need =p

I think the best way to learn enligsh is -As many have already said- Speaking it!! Talk with your friends, your family...If you don't have anyone to talk to, then do it with yourself. Yes, they'll start to wonder if you've lost your mind & everything xD...But believe me it works ^^

Read.
You have to read, it's the best way to learn, because not only will you learn how to speak but also how to write correctly, read & watch english Tv programmes, this way you'll know both how to write correctly & how to pronounce.

Writing can help a lot too, especially if you have a wild imagination, you can write poems or short stories & show them to someone to correct them for you...It's both fun & effective ^^

Don't get frustrated over using Google translator or anything like that, because with time you'll realize you're speaking english very well without using it ^^

Also, you can get some famous english expressions from the internet & look for their meaning here on the forum, & then use them in your daily life...Songs will help alot too...At least they did with me ^^

Anyways, these are little tips to help out...If you need anything else, don't be shy ^^
قديم 2013-06-08, 15:28   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
سلامي مرادي
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية سلامي مرادي

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hi.that 's a good topic to talk about . in my opinion
the best thing to do is to speak english every day with your friend .
...or you familly member .to watch tv programmes in english. to use english as you mother tongue .

I've studied english before in a private school but that doesn't work .

قديم 2013-06-08, 18:23   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
hananedove
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية hananedove

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Do like me Oké ...... Just speak it all the time

Try to find some one to talk to
watch english programme
try to listen to sangs with lyrics
u just have to talk and use english mush more
Good Qustion ^^
Good Lùck

قديم 2013-06-08, 19:12   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Asolvip
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Asolvip

الأوسمة
المرتبة الأولى 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Well, listen to English songs and try to find the lyrics or watch a vedio with lyrics and try to use English outsite don't feel shy! And read books of stories in English , you'll need them in university... And if u know someone who studies English in university. Ask him to give the lessons they are so easy ..

قديم 2013-06-09, 08:01   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
saber noui
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thaaaaanks friends ....you know well how to cheer me up thanks ...i'll try to do all what you said

قديم 2013-07-03, 17:22   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
Sadinne
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Sadinne

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hey there ^^

I really like the fact that you're so motivated to learn english & I can see that you're really passionate about it...& That's pretty much 90% of what you need =p

I think the best way to learn enligsh is -As many have already said- Speaking it!! Talk with your friends, your family...If you don't have anyone to talk to, then do it with yourself. Yes, they'll start to wonder if you've lost your mind & everything xD...But believe me it works ^^

Read.
You have to read, it's the best way to learn, because not only will you learn how to speak but also how to write correctly, read & watch english Tv programmes, this way you'll know both how to write correctly & how to pronounce.

Writing can help a lot too, especially if you have a wild imagination, you can write poems or short stories & show them to someone to correct them for you...It's both fun & effective ^^

Don't get frustrated over using Google translator or anything like that, because with time you'll realize you're speaking english very well without using it ^^

Also, you can get some famous english expressions from the internet & look for their meaning here on the forum, & then use them in your daily life...Songs will help alot too...At least they did with me ^^

Anyways, these are little tips to help out...If you need anything else, don't be shy ^^

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
brother

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 09:37

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)