Which members of the forum you wanna meet ? - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Which members of the forum you wanna meet ?

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2010-10-01, 10:12   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
Hellsmoke
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Hellsmoke

إحصائية العضو

B1 Which members of the forum you wanna meet ?

I think all is in the title !

I got the idea from another forum that i'm member in it since 3 years ago, so there are so many good people that i want to get a FACE TO FACE in real

**Maha** also changed his name in الماسة الزرقاء I already met her since a year ago & we're good friends

KIA ====> I met her a year ago too we're friends

aliallawa ===> One of the fist persons that i talked with in english forum also you're a great teacher with big heart ! thank you sensei! i hope you doing well since a long time that you vanished.

Dark butterfly ===> you're like a mirror of myself & i reallyl liked your threads, we talked two times but you really seemed to be cool person, i bet if we can met ?

lizzi===> my twin in French forum i remmebered the old days..hope you doing well sis'

Larb!as i'm who changerd his name also===> we exchanged many ideas & you seem to be a great man !

Tsukikaze ===> You're like a little sibling to me hope one time we can meet in real

Yakumo ===> we haven't really exachanged a talk but i wonder that you're a very pleasant person, also cuz u got a hobby in mangas !

Dante ===> Oh dear ! i liked really your topics, maybe we can be friends?

Islam_sword93 ===> enigmatic girl , but i liked your ideas !

Lady_gaga ===> We talked a bit but i feel there is more to build ! hope you enjoy your time little sis'

Zinebsiradj ===> You seem to be a fragile person , & i like your sensibility sis'

And so many other member, waiting your replies !

Peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-10-01, 12:03   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thanks dear Hellsmoke ... i did not expect to be noticed thank you dear ... i cannot but wish you all the best
i wish we could meet
the person i would like to meet is : Spy4you , just to see how he looks like ( he must not see me ) ... i like his replys , his Topics
and You dear

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-10-01, 12:40   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
spy4me
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spy4me

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zinebsiradj مشاهدة المشاركة
thanks dear Hellsmoke ... i did not expect to be noticed thank you dear ... i cannot but wish you all the best
i wish we could meet
the person i would like to meet is : Spy4you , just to see how he looks like ( he must not see me ) ... i like his replys , his Topics
and You dear
it's my pleasure to meet you

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-10-01, 14:54   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Hellsmoke
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Hellsmoke

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zinebsiradj مشاهدة المشاركة
i wish we could meet
and You dear
You're welcome maybe one time we could meet ? & we don't know but maybe we have met before

Take care sis

Peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-10-01, 18:12   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Dante
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Dante

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well .. thank's hell-smoke -chan for your topic i relly love it and by the way your topics are very cool .hheheh ..and i think that you are very spicial person ... i think you are pretty fanny (from your picturs and ....l)
anyway .guy's i wanna say something
well...Honestlyso i saw your topic by the chance today becouse i am no longer Participate in this forum cuz some stupide ******* delete my favorite topic here (your favorit song )so i was pissed off and quit it ... for that i wanna apologize to you & tsukukaze-chan & yakumo-kun becouse i leave you and i went you guys to know that you are my best frand for real ( in the net of course hehehh.) ... i think that's all... and if you ever have a face boke or some thing like that please contact me to this
https://www.********.com/fakhro47
i hope i see ya guys

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-10-01, 18:15   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
Dante
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Dante

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

.................................................. ........

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-10-02, 09:39   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
Hellsmoke
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Hellsmoke

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thank you dante-kun for all these good words !

Umm so that's why i was wondering the reason abt your vanished aura ! hhaa, i think that if one of my fav' topic were delete i also won't write back in so i understand you bro

Anyway if i got a FB account i will tell u ( i haven't one yet, cuz i hate stuff like this, neithor my space account nor tweeter one or others social websites ! héhé xD)

See you take care

Peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-10-02, 17:29   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
Dante
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية Dante

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ok it's not a problem i will be waiting for you and tsukikaze-chan and yakumo-ken...... i know i will meet you guys some day ........................l

!!!!!!!jah ne

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-12-28, 11:16   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
sousoulife
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية sousoulife

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank's hell-smoke for your topic

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-12-29, 08:36   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
conqueror
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية conqueror

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I've already met friend from the french forum .. we've made an appointment and seen each other .. we've passed 3 hours together ... it was splendid .. it's a great idea hellsmoke ..i

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-12-29, 15:32   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
Hellsmoke
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Hellsmoke

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

You're welcome sousouslife !

Yeah i agree with u Conqueror, when i discovered that one of my classmate were also in this forum i laughed out loud , first cuz' i didn't really know that person , second when she told me her nickname i was surprised then very happy!

Cuz she was my friend in here and also we became friends in real life

P S: If u don't mind Conqueror, can u tell me who was it ? * I'm bit (totally) curious xD *

I wish if we could all meet , we have to check out a place , the day & the hour yeah it'll be great just imagin' people how they're , maybe we know each others without noticing xD

Peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010-12-29, 17:18   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
conqueror
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية conqueror

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

let's make a survey , maybe members don't like this Idea, personnaly I'm interresred to meet the other members .. as you sad just to know how do they look like .. and making real friendship , .. I kept secret about the member I met , because she asked me that .. sorry ..

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-01-05, 16:32   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
bboyyamakazi
عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية bboyyamakazi

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

great topic

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-01-05, 17:30   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
Hellsmoke
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Hellsmoke

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I agree with u Conqueror & of course I won't ask u her identity cuz she wanted to be annonymous,

Curiosity lead us to sneak out around ppl like mad men

Peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-01-06, 14:20   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
conqueror
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية conqueror

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Never mind hellsmoke even if I thought that yyou have an idea about her ... whatever I notice that you are doing well in English , you should be a Teacher

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
forum, meet, members, wanna

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 23:12

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)