استفسار حول الأداة النكرة والحرف الصوتي - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

استفسار حول الأداة النكرة والحرف الصوتي

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-08-22, 21:51   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
أسطورة الخريف
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية أسطورة الخريف

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي تم ترشيح إجابة مفضلة استفسار حول الأداة النكرة والحرف الصوتي

السّلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
أنا أعرف أن الأداة النكرة
an
تأتي بعدها كلمات تبدأ بالأحرف الصوتية
a - e - i - o - u

نلاحظ أنه لم يتم ذكر الحرف
Y
بين الأحرف الصوتية
و كما نعلم أن الـ
Y
حرف صوتي أيضا
هل نستطيع كتابة الحرف
a
قبل كلمة تبتدأ بالحرف
Y

أتمنى أن تكون الفكرة قد وصلت إليكم

أفضل جواب - كتبه Hillin
Hello
Dear, what’s known is that English is the ******** of exceptions; you may say that its rules can’t be generalized. To answer your question and clarify the point, the use of both articles “A” and “An” depends on the initial SOUND of the words they precede and NOT on the Initial LETTER t. “An” is always used before every word starts with “Vowel SOUND”( look at your pronunciation of that word to use the article correctly) for example:
An HOUR
An+Awar= though “h” is consonant but it’s silent so what you can hear is “A”(French pronunciation)” a vowel sound you see
An Uncle = “u” has n’t a consonant vowel SOUND that’s is “yu:” but rather It has a clear vowel Sound which is “ A”=( French pronunciation), try to pronounce the word and surely you’ll understand what I’m saying
Ok, about the article “a”, we use it before every word starts with a consonant SOUND:
For example:
A house= “h” is not silent here and it’s a clear consonant and it’s pronounced “ ه”( Arabic pronunciation) / you see it’s not like “hour”^^
A Universe or A yecht(as Mr Ahmed said in his previous example)= we used the article “a” before both “u” and “y” because :
U and y here have a combined sounds which means consonant-vowel sound i.e, u= you يو/ y= ya ياyou see try to pronounce both of them you’ll notice they’re neither a clear vowels nor clear consonants
Back to the examples:
Universe= youniverse
Yacht= yakht
[COLOR="Red"]Note :

Listen to the initial letter of the word to check its sound then you can decide which fits best “a” or “an”
Here’re my test: try to answer by using the correct article( a/an) ( follow the SOUND and not the LETTER)
Task:
It takes him (a/an) year
Sami was involved in (a/an) RTA=abbreviation stands for Road Trafic Accident
Hope that my explanation was easy and useful
Best of wishes
Hey don’t cheat I’m waiting for your answer
And sure if you still didn’t get it I’m here^^DON’T HESITATE

[/COLOR]
قديم 2013-08-23, 22:18   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
أحمد بوفاريك
مشرف سابق

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

.وعليكم السلام

I guess we can use "a" before the words which start with "y" such Yacht,
because we say a bought a yacht
and we don't say a bought an yacht

آخر تعديل أحمد بوفاريك 2013-08-23 في 22:20.
قديم 2013-08-31, 10:02   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello
Dear, what’s known is that English is the ******** of exceptions; you may say that its rules can’t be generalized. To answer your question and clarify the point, the use of both articles “A” and “An” depends on the initial SOUND of the words they precede and NOT on the Initial LETTER t. “An” is always used before every word starts with “Vowel SOUND”( look at your pronunciation of that word to use the article correctly) for example:
An HOUR
An+Awar= though “h” is consonant but it’s silent so what you can hear is “A”(French pronunciation)” a vowel sound you see
An Uncle = “u” has n’t a consonant vowel SOUND that’s is “yu:” but rather It has a clear vowel Sound which is “ A”=( French pronunciation), try to pronounce the word and surely you’ll understand what I’m saying
Ok, about the article “a”, we use it before every word starts with a consonant SOUND:
For example:
A house= “h” is not silent here and it’s a clear consonant and it’s pronounced “ ه”( Arabic pronunciation) / you see it’s not like “hour”^^
A Universe or A yecht(as Mr Ahmed said in his previous example)= we used the article “a” before both “u” and “y” because :
U and y here have a combined sounds which means consonant-vowel sound i.e, u= you يو/ y= ya ياyou see try to pronounce both of them you’ll notice they’re neither a clear vowels nor clear consonants
Back to the examples:
Universe= youniverse
Yacht= yakht
[COLOR="Red"]Note :

Listen to the initial letter of the word to check its sound then you can decide which fits best “a” or “an”
Here’re my test: try to answer by using the correct article( a/an) ( follow the SOUND and not the LETTER)
Task:
It takes him (a/an) year
Best of wishes

[/COLOR]

قديم 2013-08-31, 11:22   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
أسطورة الخريف
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أحمد بوفاريك مشاهدة المشاركة
.وعليكم السلام

i guess we can use "a" before the words which start with "y" such yacht,
because we say a bought a yacht
and we don't say a bought an yacht
إذن ف الـ
y
لا تحتسب في هذه الحالة ؟
شكرا على الإجابة =)

قديم 2013-08-31, 11:24   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
أسطورة الخريف
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hillin مشاهدة المشاركة
Hello
An HOUR
For example:
Back to the examples:
Universe= youniverse
Yacht= yakht
[COLOR="Red"]Note :

Task:
It takes him (a/an) year
Best of wishes

[/COLOR]

ملاحـظة هامّة بشأن
an hour

شكرااا

قديم 2013-08-31, 13:45   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة princess*dreams مشاهدة المشاركة
ملاحـظة هامّة بشأن
an hour

شكرااا
hey Nice to hear from you again, and sure You're most welcome^^
by the way, whare's your answer about the last two words, what do u think!!
we put A or An before:
-Year
-RTA
hope to hear from you soon
Lovely day
^^

قديم 2013-08-31, 17:35   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
أسطورة الخريف
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hillin مشاهدة المشاركة
hey Nice to hear from you again, and sure You're most welcome^^
by the way, whare's your answer about the last two words, what do u think!!
we put A or An before:
-Year
-RTA
hope to hear from you soon
Lovely day
^^
Hello again, the answer is :
A year
But, i don't understand what does mean RTA ?
Anyway thanks for the short test xD ^_^

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الآداب, الصوتي, النكرة, استفسار, والحرف

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 03:34

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)