help me plz - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

help me plz

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-07-25, 15:25   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
nesrine12181
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية nesrine12181

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي تم ترشيح إجابة مفضلة help me plz

peace

how r u feelin this day !!

i just wanna ask u about somethin

what we r gonna study in the university if we chose 2 study eng

أفضل جواب - كتبه محمد الهادي ع
this in first year , it from ourgla university but there is little diffirent bettween other university
we begin by the module and its :
first semester:
grammer -5
writern expression 4
introduction to linguistics -3
oral comrehension -4
study skills -4
universal culture-3
arabic1
french 1
computure scince-1
second semester:
grammer-5
introduction to lingustics-4
wretten comprehension-4
phonetic-5
Universal Literature-4
universal culture-4
arabic-2
french-2
computer scince-1

first grammer: You know how important it is in the English and all ​​of the world and therefore you can say half of specialization must therefore be careful to focus on quotas and this is not to collect points, but because they are connected with each other until the third year and lessons easy but those who have smarter Examples include all part of the definition (such as name verb adjective, etc.) (basic material)
introduction to lingustics a substance studying linguistics and its evolution through the ages and the difference between the American and British English (taught in the stands)
writtern comprehension and expression: this article taught how, from sentences to paragraphs and write the correct words (basic material)
oral: considering the speed of speech and the development of skills in conversational with a professor, as well as other students (basic material)
study skills: a substance that teaches you the skills use example, the dictionary and the skills of listening, speaking and writing a share fun (taught in the stands)
culture: Italian lessons on philosophers and their lives (taught in the stands)
Seventh phonetic is learn from the material which how directing the English letters (background material)
literture: the material taught in the literature world and most important of the shakespir and other (taught in the stands)
universal civlazation: material taught where general eg: faith texts and other (taught in the stands)
The materials arabic-french-compute: they are materials known (exploratory substances - secondary -)
good luck
قديم 2013-07-26, 09:28   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Welcome Sister
Generally speaking, You, as university english student, 'd study:
( english program)
- Speaking /listening module
-Reading comprehension Module
- writing Module
- civiliz(s)ations( Brit, Am, and Af) Modules
-Literature(brit, Am, and Af) Modules
-Linguistics module
- Grammar Module
Most of them are amazing, and interesting to learn about
Hope that I make the picture somehow clear
here're mi best wishes
Saha Ramdahnk

-

قديم 2013-07-26, 16:31   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
nesrine12181
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية nesrine12181

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ths dear 4 helping me

& i just wanna know if i can study it cuz i'm nt good enought in this ******** !!

i'm really afraid

قديم 2013-07-27, 09:38   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Dear Sister:
You're most welcome, we're all here to help each other^^A family^^
I just wanna say; don't be scared from things you haven't done yet^^
english ******** is among the easiest ********s over the world, remember it's international becoz of that
Take a step forward if you like it
Take a step forward if you have the will
Take a step forward if you wanna learn about
Take it always easy, =success for sure
I can't deny that some modules are boring but try to enjoy them coz through them you'd get vocabulary
you know when I joined english class"at university" , actually, i did neither speak nor know English well except of some few words such as greeting, I didn't care to the obstacles I got through while learning it because mi love toward this ********, was the power which made me "do every thing to know more about it, to reach mi target"
Dear sister; take in your consideration that; every one always tend to enjoy lealning new things and ******** is one of them, just one more advice; never feel shy, express yourself, ur thoughts using english , whatever happen around you and don't be afraid when u do a mistakes" we learn from our mistakes"^^
hope that you'd benefit from mi advice
i wish you The BEST of the best
LEARN HARD
lovely day

قديم 2013-08-02, 12:28   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
محمد الهادي ع
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية محمد الهادي ع

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

this in first year , it from ourgla university but there is little diffirent bettween other university
we begin by the module and its :
first semester:
grammer -5
writern expression 4
introduction to linguistics -3
oral comrehension -4
study skills -4
universal culture-3
arabic1
french 1
computure scince-1
second semester:
grammer-5
introduction to lingustics-4
wretten comprehension-4
phonetic-5
Universal Literature-4
universal culture-4
arabic-2
french-2
computer scince-1

first grammer: You know how important it is in the English and all ​​of the world and therefore you can say half of specialization must therefore be careful to focus on quotas and this is not to collect points, but because they are connected with each other until the third year and lessons easy but those who have smarter Examples include all part of the definition (such as name verb adjective, etc.) (basic material)
introduction to lingustics a substance studying linguistics and its evolution through the ages and the difference between the American and British English (taught in the stands)
writtern comprehension and expression: this article taught how, from sentences to paragraphs and write the correct words (basic material)
oral: considering the speed of speech and the development of skills in conversational with a professor, as well as other students (basic material)
study skills: a substance that teaches you the skills use example, the dictionary and the skills of listening, speaking and writing a share fun (taught in the stands)
culture: Italian lessons on philosophers and their lives (taught in the stands)
Seventh phonetic is learn from the material which how directing the English letters (background material)
literture: the material taught in the literature world and most important of the shakespir and other (taught in the stands)
universal civlazation: material taught where general eg: faith texts and other (taught in the stands)
The materials arabic-french-compute: they are materials known (exploratory substances - secondary -)
good luck

موضوع مغلق

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:18

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)