why do we always need a help from the others - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

why do we always need a help from the others

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-09-25, 12:37   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
biba03000
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي لم يتم ترشيح اجابة مفضلة why do we always need a help from the others

why do not try again to emprove our self estime then if we can not rich what we need we let the last step for asking help to learn to be patient and to have a good self estime this is my point of u may be it is not true what do u think

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-25, 21:44   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
lamine.hse
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية lamine.hse

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

why we do not try to Improve ourselves, estime then if we can not rich what we need we let the last step for asking help to learn to be patient and to have a good-self estimation this is my view for you maybe it is not true, what do you think

First I would like to say thank you for the advice but try to learn " the advice starts with me ".....

Best regards

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-25, 22:19   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
yakumo
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية yakumo

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Surround yourself with people who know what shoulda be done concerning your way..Such a Wise man.,It's the best thing you've ever made..So, we've to seek to make a decision to relinquish the need to control, the need to be approved..& the need to judge! Ragardless to failures,stupidities,ugly points & nonetheless....Then, go beyond your ego!I
Peace

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-26, 11:15   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Well, I guess because sometimes we need a better advice ... Someone who sees our problems from a different angle... Remember that we are human beings : we forget, we do mistakes, we do not know = incomplete . I think there is no way self esteem can interfere here. It is a matter of asking the other in order to do the right thing . Remember that our prophet ( عليه افضل الصلاه و السلام) supports sharing decision making and negotiating problems, issues, or even ideas.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-28, 19:16   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
" أبو عبود"
عضو مميّز

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I guess the problem goes back to our social life. We always count on others to do everything. Have you ever tried to get up early and prepare your breakfast yourself and not waiting your mother for such an easy task? Concerning studies, the fact that science is not a matter of imitating, we have to learn first how to organise our ideas before we study anything. To illustrate, how to write an essay even in Arabic. The traditional way is to take your pen and start writing and sometimes without thinking.When you finish, you read and you realise that you have written nothing but an amigoeus thing that looks like a paragraph. every sentence is clear by itself. But the whole paragraph is not coherent. In this case? you have to search for the steps on how to write a paragraph. Then, you have to master them one by one. If you organise yourself in everything even in your daliy life then you will be able to count on yourself.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013-09-29, 00:13   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
biba03000
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

B2

thank u all for ur comments and concerning lamin h.se we can say my point of view it is true and we can say also why do we always need a help because it is aquestion with whq any way thank u for th other corrections

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 00:09

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)