I loved my wife much - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Literature

English Literature Short stories, novels and poems...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

I loved my wife much

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-11-20, 16:49   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي I loved my wife much

But, when I got divorced I just grabbed my things put them in my bag pack I said bye to her and left. I went out the front door to the street there was no place to go. My son was on the sidewalk just a few feet from me, he looked at me and say bye.

I kept walking I took the bus and left town, I was sitting with both hands on my head, then I looked through the window I saw everything along the street. I got off the bus a few miles ahead. I was standing there with my hands in my pants pocket, then I walked slowly through the bushes and looked toward the rail road, the train was coming slow I run to meet it and jumped on, ..

I took a quick look around then I sat there, the train was passing through Darby Alabama. It was small town with about 2000 people or so I stood looking at it for a long time I sat back on and I thought for a minute. " I lost my family, I am a homeless, nobody wants me."

What I'm gonna do ?.. Only God knows. I took a bottle of water from my back pack unscrewed the top and drank some then I put the lid back on. I could see a little ranch from the train. I made my self a sandwich and ate a piece of onion with it. A half an hour later the train stopped at Dixon town where my brother once worked, I got off the train police got there and gave me a ticket for trasspasing of private property. I walked through a pathway when two guys came to me and beat me up and took my things away from me. I didn't know what to do.

I stood there holding a magazine in one hand and looking at it. I laid down on the grass I felt sleepy, I was really tired from the walk. A couple hours later the rain woke me up. A soft rain was falling all around I started walking slow passing from time to time, my body hurt a lot. I went to a ****ter where I spent the night and got something to eat.....

) the next day I found an empty house I went through it, room by room. This house doesn't have windows nor doors but it is a good place to live I thought. I went through the ****ves in the locker I got a can of peaches from the cabinet and saw the expiration date I opened it and ate some, then I got a can of soup and set it on the counter. There were forks and spoons in a plastic box, some of them looked ok, there were papers, cans and two empty bottles of motor oil, they were very old.

I put a card board on the floor and layed on it. The night came soon. I looked the stars out of the window suddenly I heard a noise coming from outside quickly I sat up and looked toward the road I could see only darkness, then I saw something move in front of the house across the street. They were two guys and a girl approaching to the house. " Oh my God now what" I said to myself. One of them flush into the house then broke a bottle and laughed loud. Suddenly a car stopped on the street and honked they turned back and run to it.

The next day I was at the corner waiting for someone to pick me up and go to work. A little later a man took me to a ranch. I worked cutting melons on the field. I lived under a tree. I washed my clothes in a canal, I made a fire to ****.

One day in the field I met a lady we always had lunch together and talked about different things. I didn't know much about her but she looks a nice lady so I said something about my life. About a couple months later we decided to live together. I was so exciting, now I had a wife and a house. I worked hard to buy everything she needed, furnitures and clothing everything was ok, but when things start to go well something always happens...

I found out that she was having sex with her ex-husband and using drugs, I tried to help her several times but she never listened. I left her. Now I am going from one place to another riding the train.

The End.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 08:20

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)