! sites to learn the pronunciation _ HELP - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

! sites to learn the pronunciation _ HELP

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-06-11, 08:26   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
{ حديث الوجدان }
عضو برونزي

الصورة الرمزية { حديث الوجدان }

الأوسمة
المرتبة الثانية 
إحصائية العضو

Bounce تم ترشيح إجابة مفضلة ! sites to learn the pronunciation _ HELP

السلام عليكمـــ

? Could anyone give me some web sites to get lessons of pronunciation

أفضل جواب - كتبه « شَيمآءْ »
Hi brother

I know two websites of learning english and they are good , you can learn from them the prononciation ... And also you will learn how to speak fast like the native speakers ...

https://learnrealenglish.com/

https://effortlessenglishclub.com/

U can put ur email in that email-bar and u will recieve every day a lesson ( every day u recieve a rule )

P.S : i dont advice u to buy any cd to learn english , they are not naturally .. And very bored always stupid conversation - hi how are u fine thank u - lol .... This is a wasting of time and energy and money .. . So use these websites and listen to this intersting vedios and u will not regret

By the way me too im learning how to speak correctly and fast without thinking exaclty like native speakers ... And i have improved my english alot from these websites ..

I wish u good luck bro..

If u didnt understand anything or didnt know how to use the websites tell me : )

قديم 2013-06-11, 15:05   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
spremshoot
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية spremshoot

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

قديم 2013-07-17, 14:46   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Hillin
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية Hillin

الأوسمة
وسام التميز في منتدى الإنجليزية 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi Everyone:
I don't know sites but I advice you rather to buy CD called, TELL ME MORE( various ********s) , it's available in Ageria and it 's not expensive( 1000 D), very helpful
Best of Luck
just GO and buy it now

قديم 2013-07-30, 11:33   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
« شَيمآءْ »
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية « شَيمآءْ »

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi brother

I know two websites of learning english and they are good , you can learn from them the prononciation ... And also you will learn how to speak fast like the native speakers ...

https://learnrealenglish.com/

https://effortlessenglishclub.com/

U can put ur email in that email-bar and u will recieve every day a lesson ( every day u recieve a rule )

P.S : i dont advice u to buy any cd to learn english , they are not naturally .. And very bored always stupid conversation - hi how are u fine thank u - lol .... This is a wasting of time and energy and money .. . So use these websites and listen to this intersting vedios and u will not regret

By the way me too im learning how to speak correctly and fast without thinking exaclty like native speakers ... And i have improved my english alot from these websites ..

I wish u good luck bro..

If u didnt understand anything or didnt know how to use the websites tell me : )

آخر تعديل السَّحابة البيضاءْ 2013-07-30 في 12:20.
موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
learn, pronunciation, sites

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 19:18

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)