help me please - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

help me please

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2017-01-29, 00:09   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
radia rara
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية radia rara

إحصائية العضو

M001 تم ترشيح إجابة مفضلة help me please

hello everybody,how are you ?
can i write a paragraph here to correct it ?
thank u.

أفضل جواب - كتبه جنة الفردوسْ
Hi, Radia i like your paragraph and i've added some ideas
The telephone is defined as a device for transmitting and receiving sounds over long distances ,it's very usefull invention since it has many advantages for people .
First, one of the most important advantage of telephone is we can call any one in any space and at any time.
Second,the telephone has different options like the time and the date,games,take photos,videos,awakening ,calculator or checking dictionary that they help us.
Third, it allows us access to the internet to watch Film, check our profile in social networks and update our status wherever we are.
Finally,the telephone is very necessary and favorable, so we must benefit from it
قديم 2017-02-06, 19:47   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
جنة الفردوسْ
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية جنة الفردوسْ

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hi, i'm fine hmd...what's about you???....... yes you can write then i'm going to correct it

قديم 2017-02-10, 15:35   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
radia rara
عضو محترف

إحصائية العضو

New1 thank you

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة جنة الفردوسْ مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi, i'm fine hmd...what's about you???....... yes you can write then i'm going to correct it
hello,i'm good ,thank you,this is my simple paragraph,please give me some observations and a note .

The telephone is very usefull invention,it has many advantages for people .
First,we can call any one in any space and at any time.
Second,the telephone has a lot of particularities like the time and the date,games,take photos,vedios,awakening ,calculator that they help us.
Third,it can aid people specially in the hard problems .
Finally,the telephone is very necessary and favorable,so we must profit to it.

قديم 2017-02-11, 12:30   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
جنة الفردوسْ
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية جنة الفردوسْ

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

The telephone is defined as a device for transmitting and receiving sounds over long distances ,it's very usefull invention since it has many advantages for people .
First, one of the most important advantage of telephone is we can call any one in any space and at any time.
Second,the telephone has different options like the time and the date,games,take photos,videos,awakening ,calculator or checking dictionary that they help us.
Third, it allows us access to the internet to watch Film, check our profile in social networks and update our status wherever we are.
Finally,the telephone is very necessary and favorable, so we must benefit from it

قديم 2017-02-11, 13:12   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
radia rara
عضو محترف

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة جنة الفردوسْ مشاهدة المشاركة
Nice,thanks a lot miss : )
you really help me,God bless you.

قديم 2017-02-19, 17:48   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
toulay
أستـاذة، مراقبة منتديات الانجليزية، والتّعليم الثّانوي

الصورة الرمزية toulay

الأوسمة
العضو المميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello
Thank you Jannah for your precious help
Your answer will be chosen as the best one
To be closed
Good luck

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 17:22

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)