عاجل إلى كل المهتمين بتطوير مستواهم في اللغة الإنجليزية - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Archives

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

عاجل إلى كل المهتمين بتطوير مستواهم في اللغة الإنجليزية

مشاهدة نتائج الإستطلاع: هل أنتم موافقون
نعم 3 100.00%
لا 0 0%
لست مهتم 0 0%
المصوتون: 3. أنت لم تصوت في هذا الإستطلاع

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2007-09-07, 18:13   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
manino_sba
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية manino_sba

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي عاجل إلى كل المهتمين بتطوير مستواهم في اللغة الإنجليزية

إلى كل أعضاء منتدى اللغات الأجنبية عامة والمهتمين بتطوير مستواهم في اللغة الإنجليزية خاصة
فكرتي هي أن نأتي كل يوم بمثل أو حكمة من الأدب الإنجليزي وتكون هذا الحكمة أو المثل منطلقا للنقاش بين الأعضاء مع العلم أن النقاش لا يكون إلا باللغة الإنجليزية. الغاية من ذلك هي تحريك مخزوننا من اللغة الإنجليزية فاللغة أشبه بالحديد إذا بقي مركونا يلتهمه الصدء.
أرجو أن تلقى هذه الفكرة الدعم الكافي وأن تحظى باهتمام إدارة المنتدى وشكرا.

آخر تعديل manino_sba 2007-09-07 في 18:19.
قديم 2007-09-07, 19:44   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
ام امين
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية ام امين

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

salamou alaikom.it's a good idea.i'll begin.
as soon as man is born
he begins to die.
i have to see my dinner,bye for now.

قديم 2007-09-07, 21:27   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Mohamed
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mohamed

الأوسمة
وسام التميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thanks Manino for this good idea. You're right in the way you define ********. Of course we're interested. Thanks Om Amine for the quote. Yes it means that man starts his walk to death from the first moment of his birth. Every moment he sees will not come back again; every second he spends is gone forever. He must know that his life is limited, then he should use it to do good things so to be ready to face death at any moment. We're all going to die one day, and death will come to us without telling us! Once dead, man will be asked about all his deeds, then punished for the bad ones. That's why we must avoid doing bad things because we're not free to do all what we want. We've to work so to keep our relationship with Allah always good because we can die at any moment, and the worse is to die doing bad deeds because this bad end makes Allah angry with us and He may not forgive us at all and we'll be forced to go to hell! Man must know that all this life is nothing compared to paradise and that he must care the most for his final destination. Man is alive only in order to be tested; this whole life is nothing but a test, and at the end some will win and go to paradise, and some will lose and go to hell. Life is a gift that we must use to do worship Allah, to thank Him for every good thing He gave us. I wish that we will all go to paradise, and that Allah forgive all our mistakes incha'Allah.

قديم 2007-09-08, 16:57   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
ام امين
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية ام امين

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Hello once again dear friends.Here you are another english saying:
Money doesn't grow on trees.
If someone says this,he means that it is not easy to earn money,so it is valuable,you should be careful how much money you spend.
And we use it to tell someone that he shouldn't waste money or there is not enough money to buy something expensive.
please dear friends i want you to pray for my children to be succesful in this life and in the the last one.thank you.

قديم 2007-09-08, 17:14   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
Mohamed
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية Mohamed

الأوسمة
وسام التميز 
إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Thanks again Om Amine, I wish they will all succeed. Concerning the topic, I think we should let time for all members to answer and express their ideas before proposing another subject. It's my own opinion. thank you very much

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 21:30

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)