OBAMA is an arab musulman person - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

OBAMA is an arab musulman person

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2011-02-22, 22:47   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
soltanemadoo
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

Icon16 OBAMA is an arab musulman person

the king of africa and the big boss of all the world "ELKADAFI" said in some interviews that the real name of presidant of the U.S.A is " MOBARAK BOU3MAMA",what u think about how this person stayed 43 years in governance of LIBYA?then i think that OBAMA is from the family of our "CHEIKH BOU3MAMA"

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-02-23, 08:08   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
Glee
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

this man is a crazy and everyone knows that if theres a word more then craziness he should have th honor of having it with & with proud.
Before, I thought he was funny and stuff but NOW noooo and a Million NOOO just this morning I saw a little boy he was 2 or 3 months and he was DEAD they killed him & they were washing him in the hospital this image really got into me & never will it go awaay this lunatic is killing his own ppl and calling them RATS & MICROBES and all of his family are NUUUUTS TOO
I have no idea how the Libyans are ever going to get out of this mess cuz in Egypt the ppl werent being killed but in here they are & infront of all the world & all are like "Yeah he should stop the violence" come onnnn ughhh im soooo pissst at this lunatiiiic

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011-02-24, 11:59   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
Glee
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

OK hassaan I trully have no idea about what you're talking abouuuuuut

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
arab, musulman, obama, person

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 16:15

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)