jokes - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club > English for Fun

English for Fun Have fun with jokes, riddles and games...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

jokes

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2010-07-02, 13:21   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
ismail123456789
عضو نشيط

إحصائية العضو

Mh47 jokes

- A man asked for a meal in a restaurant. The waiter brought the food and put it on the table. After a moment, the man called the waiter and said: "Waiter! Waiter! There's a fly in my soup!" "Please don't speak so loudly, sir," said the waiter, "or everyone will want one’’ . - A : What is the longest word in the English ********? B : Smiles". Because there is a mile between its first and last letters! - Teacher : Jane please point to America on the map.
Jane : This is it.
Teacher: Well done. Now class, who found America?
Class:Jane did . - A : Doctor ,will J be abel to play the piano after the .operation ?
B: Yes, of course. A ; Great ! J never could befor !. - Teacher: How can we get some clean water?
Student: Bring the water from the river and wash it - One says to his friend, "Guess how many coins I have in my pocket."
The friends says, "If I guess right, will you give me one of them?"
The first one says, "If you guess right, I'll give you both of them!" - A man inserted an 'ad 'in the classifids : "wife wanted". The next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine" - Q: Why is the letter "T" like an island ?. A :Bacause it is in the middele of wter. - Q: What way are the letter "A" and "noon" alike?
A: Both of them are in the middle of the "day". - Teacher: Today, we're going to talk about the tenses. Now, if I say "I am beautiful," which tense is it?
Student : it is the past tense. - A : Why couldn't Cinderella be a good soccer player? B : She lost her shoe, she ran away from the ball, and her coach was a pumpkin. - A: Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger? B: Yes I am, I married the wrong woman.
- What is the quikest way to publish a rumour ? tell a woman .

قديم 2011-04-22, 15:14   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
selma999
عضو مشارك

الصورة الرمزية selma999

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

your blood is light

قديم 2011-04-22, 19:27   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
novateen
عضو محترف

الصورة الرمزية novateen

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

قديم 2011-04-26, 18:50   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
.kiki
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية .kiki

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thank you so much.. it made me smile ^^

this is a funny joke that I know

A Really Bad Day
There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

قديم 2011-05-19, 19:30   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
silya28
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية silya28

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

thannnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk'sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
jokes

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:04

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)