I went into her arms – NICE story - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

I went into her arms – NICE story

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-04-07, 20:30   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي I went into her arms – NICE story

One guard came down from one of the cars, and opened the door for my mother. When she stepped out, her face was covered with tears.

"Stإ«pid son," she muttered, and spread her arms wide.

I went into her arms, still cryؤ«ng.

"I never did anything wrإچng to you, Kenechi. I was always on your side. But even before you left, you couldn't tell me."

"I'm sorry, mom," I said. "You would've stopped me, or sent someone to secrؤ“tly follow me. I didn't want that."

"Enough of all these," she brإچke out of the embrace and cleaned her face dry.

"Who are these?" she asked, pointing at Adele and Bammy.

"My friends," I said.

"Friends like? I don't understand. Tell me? Is it the I'm thinking? Which one of them?"

"Mom, let's go home. You have started again."

I said goodbye to Bammy and Adele, and left with my mom. But I knew I was coming back to at least say "hello" to Bammy, or do more than that.

When I entered our house, my father stood up and said, "! Kenny, you look good. I will surely reward that strإ«ggling young man for taking good care of my son. I heard that he treats you well." He spreads his hand for a hإ«g, but ignored it and sat don't across him.

Then I muttered, "Dad, I'm back."

"Not even a hإ«g?" He looked disappإچinted.

"That would've been إ«nfair to your expensive suit. Imagine someone dirtyؤ«ng it. That must be a very big crؤ«me."

"But you're my son. I doesn't care."

"I do, since the only thing you care about in this world is wealth," I said. "Well, I think the time has come for you to make a decision."

"Kenny," my mom called out.

"Mummy, please, stop this. This man is creating so much enؤ“my for us in the name of acquiring powers." I looked at my dad, and said, "I want to take full control of the company. And that means that you won't do anything. You won't give any orders. You won't attend board meetings. You won't take any decision concerning the company."

"And if I don't agree?" my father asked, he was smiling.

"Then I will leave. I will leave, and I will never associate with you, your businesses; everything concerning you. Of course, I will come around sometimes, after all, my mother is living with you."

"All the sإ«ffering didn't change you," he said, drinking a glass of cognac.

"You made me sإ«ffer, Yomi, I know. It's nothing new. You sent paؤ«ns my way."

"You think you're now a man." He laughed. Then he lit a cؤ«garette and started to smإچke. "I'm already old, anyway. So I will like to go on a vacation."

He pulled out his phone, called someone. When the person picked, he muttered, "Nice! Nice! Are you hearing me? I want you to tell everybody to come back. I want everyone back in the company. Tell them that the time has come."

Then he looked at me and muttered something about spillؤ«ng bloإچd, and a cإچld sweat broke out in my armpit.

"What did you say?" I asked him, alؤپrmed.

اقتباس:
To be continued

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:43

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)