Wahala with Uncle Deng - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Members writings

Members writings Members creative essays, poems and prose..

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Wahala with Uncle Deng

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2022-06-08, 08:51   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Wahala with Uncle Deng

I was inside this evening listening to music when my neighbor came and knocked on my door, not waiting for me to even ask who was knowing she entered with speed and asked me to come quickly that they need me, I was wondering who are "they" until I followed her and got to the next compound,

I was shocked to See Uncle Deng beating up his Junior brother Chol.

That uncle Deng is a tenant in the next compound,

he's a soldier man but he's not always around, not only that he's a soldier, he's a very muscular man..

ASAP he get muscles ehn and he come big on top.

Then man size ehn...

If you take him to goldsmith and melt him, you fit use him to mold person like me three times and still remain,

But me and they are in very good terms more than anybody in that area, he is like 15years senior me* but we're very close,

The fact that I'm very loyal to him makes him to like me and we're communicating like mates, everybody in that area knows me and Uncle Deng gets along very well,

So he was beating Chol and nobody dare to try separate him nor hold him, they were only shouting "Uncle Denh please don't do it oo, you will k!ll him oo"

Some were even kneeling down begging him and uncle Deng is saying that he won't leave him until he k!ll him.

I came closer and the the people were saying "Living thank God you're here, please talk to Uncle Deng before he k!ll his brother, please calm him down, you know that two of you are close and you're the only person he listens to"

I now asked what he did and they said Uncle Deng gave him 600,000ssp to give to the landlord and he gave it to his friend, and they used it and play Betting and lost the money.

As I hear this, the matter just weak me, how will Chol do such a thing?

Money they gave you for house rent, you gave it to your friend and you two used it and play bet?

Why will his uncle not react this way?

If I'm even his uncle I will do worst.

To put mouth for the matter just weak me, and people were begging me to calm uncle Deng down,

Chol was crying, if he want to talk, uncle Deng will punch him, he will want to talk again and Uncle Deng will slap him, not giving him chance to talk as he continues beating him.

I then quietly turned and went to my house,

I got inside and picked few clothes,

I put them in a small bag and carried it,

I came outside and locked my door,

I followed through the backyard and get to the bus stop,

I entered a bus going to my village, to my grandmother's place.

I might not come back anytime sooner.

You might be wondering why I did this,

Well, if you must know,

I was the friend that Chol gave the money to, and I was the friend that advised him let us use it and play Jackpot*

To be continued!

اقتباس:
*Mariano - Ghetto President

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 11:28

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)