Let's focus on setting a positive example for the future generations - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

Let's focus on setting a positive example for the future generations

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-03-19, 13:00   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي Let's focus on setting a positive example for the future generations

It never occurs to a person to take his or her own life. As we grow up, we faced all sorts of problems and just thought "Ahggg its just one of those days."* Some days we feel great, while the other days we feel like we cant catch a break. But we survived. Atleast made it to the next day. It's easy to get bogged down in negative thoughts and feelings, but crucial to reach out for help.

There are quiet a number of suicide victims that appear at the end of the year. thoughts, attempts and so forth. I've always wondered why, how and when people got to that point. Yet I never got the answers to them questions, up until recently I've watched a horror movie called "Smile" released in 2022, which expplores the experiences of suicide victims and witnesses. While its a fictional movie, it shed some light on the topic and gave me some food for though.

The premises of the horror movie "smile"* was that a demon was responsible* for causing people to commit suicide. The person who created the demon's motive was to preven someone to testify as witness in a murder trial.* But then it got out of hand and attached itself to anyo e who watched it. The concept was that someone had to be there to watch and the demon ensured that this happened.

In reality there is no demon force behind suicide otherwise proven so. However from my perspective it showed me that, when someone takes his/her own life or or news of the suicide is widely publicized, it can send out a powerful message to those who see or hear about it. The message would be clear to them: "There is a better way to resolve life"

Unfortunately suicide rates has been on the rise in recent years, and it's understandable why? People face many challenges, such as trauma, depression, PTSD, and other hardships.

Back in the days, people went through the same problems, worse then current I supposed, but you will never hear of one that resolved to suicide.

But has we have lived, we've noticed that its different in todays times. If one does it, then the other does it as well, followed by the next. It's just a continuous pattern.

As a nation, if we see this happen to our people, why don't we strive to change the pattern for the better? Why not take a different approach to problem-solving? Why not engage them in conversations about issues they are facing?

Personally, I am a suicide survivor and i now realise that It was a stupid mistake. But with that, I've* learn that talking about problems helps. It doesn't matter who the person is, or what they are listening to, as long as you are able to express whats on your mind. And that you are able to drain your chest. The person can offer advice afterwards, byt ultimately, you decide what to do next.

In summary let's focus on setting a positive example for the future generations, as they may be seeking guidance and answers from us.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 05:35

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)