I want some paragraphs fo bac - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Requests Section

Requests Section Requests for translation and research papers...

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

I want some paragraphs fo bac

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013-05-24, 14:29   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
~رفيدة رنيم~
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية ~رفيدة رنيم~

إحصائية العضو

B8 تم ترشيح إجابة مفضلة I want some paragraphs fo bac

سلـآمْ

الـآن سـآنقل لكم قولآ للمتفوق في البكالوريا العام المنصرم بأعلى معدل في الجزائر> "أنيس سنوسي"
في الانجليزية حاولوا على الاقل القيام بهده الفقرات المحتمل وقوعها في البكالوريات القادمة :
- Write a short paragraph on one of these topics :
1/ how to fight corruption
2/ counterfeiting / child labour / advertising
3/
the importance of space exploration

آرجو آن تسـآعدوني ي كتابة هـآدي الفقرآت قبل امتحـآن شهادة البكـآلوريـآ

و آجركم عند الرّحمن/

أفضل جواب - كتبه امالو محمد
Dear fellow citizens,

Corruption is an evil that must be fought now! In order to win this fight I urge all people of good will to unite around me.
If I were elected Head of State, I would implement the following anti-corruption programme. To begin with, I would appoint dedicated civil servants who would work honestly for the country: stealing money or accepting a bribe in exchange for a service is unethical

and illegal. Next, I would pass stringent laws to protect citizens and punish embezzling and bribe-taking. I cannot tolerate that honest citizens be the victims of corrupt civil servants.

I would also fight tax evasion and capital flight. Those who earn a lot of money must pay their taxes and contribute to the development of the country. Therefore any tax evader would be severely punished by specially appointed tribunals.
Finally, I would rehabilitate the value of work. Mutual trust is a moral value that we should teach our children from infancy. A little money earned honestly brings a lot of happiness and peace of mind.
To conclude, I could tell you, fellow countrymen that your
role as citizens is indispensable to fight corruption. No government can succeed without the help of civil society. Therefore, I urge you again to gather around me to win this decisive battle. Vote for honesty ! Vote for me
!
قديم 2013-05-24, 17:26   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
امالو محمد
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Dear fellow citizens,

Corruption is an evil that must be fought now! In order to win this fight I urge all people of good will to unite around me.
If I were elected Head of State, I would implement the following anti-corruption programme. To begin with, I would appoint dedicated civil servants who would work honestly for the country: stealing money or accepting a bribe in exchange for a service is unethical

and illegal. Next, I would pass stringent laws to protect citizens and punish embezzling and bribe-taking. I cannot tolerate that honest citizens be the victims of corrupt civil servants.

I would also fight tax evasion and capital flight. Those who earn a lot of money must pay their taxes and contribute to the development of the country. Therefore any tax evader would be severely punished by specially appointed tribunals.
Finally, I would rehabilitate the value of work. Mutual trust is a moral value that we should teach our children from infancy. A little money earned honestly brings a lot of happiness and peace of mind.
To conclude, I could tell you, fellow countrymen that your
role as citizens is indispensable to fight corruption. No government can succeed without the help of civil society. Therefore, I urge you again to gather around me to win this decisive battle. Vote for honesty ! Vote for me
!

قديم 2013-05-24, 17:32   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
امالو محمد
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ارجوا انني قد وفقت في طلبك .

قديم 2013-05-25, 11:58   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
امالو محمد
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Space exploration is the discovery and exploration of outer space by means of space technology.Physical exploration of space is conducted both by human spaceflights and by robotic spacecraft.
While the observation of objects in space, known as astronomy, predates reliable recorded history, it was the development of large and relatively efficient rockets during the early 20th century that allowed physical space exploration to become a reality. Common rationales for exploring space include advancing scientific research, uniting different nations, ensuring the future survival of humanity and developing military and strategic advantages against other countries. Various criticisms of space exploration are sometimes made.
The Importance of Space Exploration
Outer space is the provider of an endless source of questions for scientists. Its enormous proportions are seemingly endless and interesting, and the knowledge garnered on the subject is very commonly well received by the supporting public. Nowadays in a time where economic recession is threatening to cut the funding necessary for space travel, how can we justify it?
On the positive side of things, space exploration helps scientists answer a lot of earths' questions. That is a definite pro. Space exploration has proven immensely helpful in determining the theories of where earth came from, like the Big Bang. It also helped scientists single out what elements need to be present for an environment to sustain life. This can prove invaluable, especially if humans do end up completely destroying earth. We need that knowledge in order to find a new planet, right? Hopefully it won't come to that.
Space explorations' biggest pro is that it has given scientists ******* and examples to compare our earth to. This makes it easier to answer questions that would prove to be almost undecipherable otherwise, without thousands if not millions of years of study.

قديم 2013-05-25, 12:03   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
امالو محمد
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

وهذا النموذج الثاني من مواضيع الانشاء(essays) بالانكليزية.

قديم 2013-05-25, 12:15   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
امالو محمد
محظور

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

good luck for you again

موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
بااااك

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 01:10

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2023 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)