What is and who is??!! - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > Archives

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

What is and who is??!!

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2010-08-07, 14:33   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
ali gourgache
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية ali gourgache

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي What is and who is??!!

hi guys,today i wannan know your best module and your best teacher who affects you a lot in your studies so my questions are
what is your best module?and who is your favorite teacher and in which modul?just to know whether you're like me or not!!!
For me my best module is Phonetics although i love literature and my best teacher is the teacher of American literature....he is great and excellent teacher............i told you about myself now is your turn ....waiting and take care

قديم 2010-08-07, 18:13   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
عبد النور مكي
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية عبد النور مكي

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

my best module is acaunting ..and i like the teacher of this module cuz he's so funny..

we laught w lot but in the same time he gives a lot....
thx dude for the topic..i like it

قديم 2010-08-08, 13:46   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
ali gourgache
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

Smile thanks

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة عبد النور مكي مشاهدة المشاركة
my best module is acaunting ..and i like the teacher of this module cuz he's so funny..

we laught w lot but in the same time he gives a lot....
thx dude for the topic..i like it
yes it's great...you remind me of very important teacher he's really funny but believe me he's an encyclopedia he's a teacher of grammar but he 's aware about all things about english.h's my refrence......any ways thank you very much for your participation

قديم 2010-08-10, 14:35   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
charmed girle
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

hey there
my best module is oral expression
my best teacher is the teacher of grammar module
it's glad that you asked and a pleasure that i answered
thx for the nice topic
c u

قديم 2010-08-11, 09:10   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
ali gourgache
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة charmed girle مشاهدة المشاركة
hey there
my best module is oral expression
my best teacher is the teacher of grammar module
it's glad that you asked and a pleasure that i answered
thx for the nice topic
c u
Thanks Charmed girl for your passing

قديم 2010-09-04, 14:55   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
ali gourgache
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

I don't know this year whether i'll meet good teachers or not ...........for last year it was amazing and i passed an excellent year with them i know they still remembering me .................any ways i hope you'll pass a good year with your teachers and remember that they are like messengers............Give them all your respects 'cause a teacher still a teacher with his or her high rank................All my respects to my teachers and remember this
من علمني حرفا صرت له عبدا

قديم 2010-09-05, 17:39   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
اناناسة
عضو فعّال

الصورة الرمزية اناناسة

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

well , i like phonetic for i feel somehow that i will be able to teach it someday ...concerning my best teacher ... it is my teacher of Civilasation
he is the best in American accent .. i like him for his knowledge and vocabulary
but though i adore British Accent
sometimes you like things because they are related to people ( they make them best)

قديم 2010-09-07, 09:59   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
ali gourgache
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zinebsiradj مشاهدة المشاركة
well , i like phonetic for i feel somehow that i will be able to teach it someday ...concerning my best teacher ... it is my teacher of Civilasation
he is the best in American accent .. i like him for his knowledge and vocabulary
but though i adore British Accent
sometimes you like things because they are related to people ( they make them best)
it's great............i agree with you that sometimes you love the module thanks to teachers but sometimes thanks to your own researches because relying on teachers is not always good and at least the teacher may give you 20 per cent from his knowledge.........of course i'm speaking about university..............thanks for your sweetest comment

قديم 2010-09-11, 22:10   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
hamza_zem
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية hamza_zem

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ohhhhhhhhhh ya i was passing great moment in my life with all my teachers since my 1st year in primary school until the last year in secondary school
i'll still remeber theme yesssssss i'll still
so................................ respect teachers they are like our dad & mom
they send a great message 4 all generations
wich is the science...................................

قديم 2010-09-11, 22:14   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
hamza_zem
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية hamza_zem

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

yas i forget my best modul is oral expression why
cuz i wish to speak english like americans
and my english teacher is the best among all my teachers

قديم 2010-09-12, 08:48   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
ali gourgache
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة hamza_zem مشاهدة المشاركة
yas i forget my best modul is oral expression why
cuz i wish to speak english like americans
and my english teacher is the best among all my teachers
Thank you very much for your comment .............yes i agree with u we must respect even the place of knowledge 'cause it's as a holy place and we must respect all what surrounds it..........for oral module i adore it and sometimes i became verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry angry in the class 'cause my teacher didn't give me soooooooooo much time speak you know may be that at university the groups are very crouded................thnx for your sweetest comment

قديم 2010-10-11, 13:29   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
ali gourgache
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

still waiting others to share their opinion with us..............whats the best moment you still remember it i mean that it is sticked in your mind of course during studying..............waiting guys

قديم 2010-10-12, 17:36   رقم المشاركة : 13
معلومات العضو
Hellsmoke
عضو مجتهـد

الصورة الرمزية Hellsmoke

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Ouhaaaaaaaa hey when i saw the title who & what is ? My curiosity got picked up so interstin' subject !

So bro" i should reply that there isn't a really module i like ..but they are 2 excellent amazing and totally frightened teach' of anatomy , specially the funny uncome teach' who frankly speak out things ! she came up with real cases in real life how we should do , & she got a a skillful way to memorize the first gesture in urgent situations ! She is AWESOME !

And the best known professor of physiology in our faculty still fascinating ! yeah when i remmember that i used to hate this module just cuz we did study some bullshit of matters that specially pisses me off but when she gave a lecture of few things in Cardiology i got stunned & totally captured by the hole little line that she told us !

Yeah i'm lucky to be underneath of great teach' like'em!

Peace

قديم 2010-10-12, 17:50   رقم المشاركة : 14
معلومات العضو
ali gourgache
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Hellsmoke مشاهدة المشاركة
Ouhaaaaaaaa hey when i saw the title who & what is ? My curiosity got picked up so interstin' subject !

So bro" i should reply that there isn't a really module i like ..but they are 2 excellent amazing and totally frightened teach' of anatomy , specially the funny uncome teach' who frankly speak out things ! she came up with real cases in real life how we should do , & she got a a skillful way to memorize the first gesture in urgent situations ! She is AWESOME !

And the best known professor of physiology in our faculty still fascinating ! yeah when i remmember that i used to hate this module just cuz we did study some bullshit of matters that specially pisses me off but when she gave a lecture of few things in Cardiology i got stunned & totally captured by the hole little line that she told us !

Yeah i'm lucky to be underneath of great teach' like'em!

Peace
Thanks Hellsmoke for shring your opinion with us.............sometimes we love the module according to the teacher and his or her possibility to attract you as possible as they can................thanks again and good luck

قديم 2010-11-14, 13:51   رقم المشاركة : 15
معلومات العضو
ali gourgache
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

waiting others.................good luck for all

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
what;whooooooooooooo

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 13:26

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)