please. - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > منتديات التعليم الثانوي > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 > منتدى تحضير شهادة البكالوريا 2024 - لشعب آداب و فلسفة، و اللغات الأجنبية > قسم اللغات الأجنبية

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

please.

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2009-01-08, 14:40   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
nourdine.k
عضو مجتهـد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي please.

احتاح الى مدكرات anglais. ومشكورين يا اهل الخير مسبقا.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-01-16, 15:03   رقم المشاركة : 2
معلومات العضو
نريم
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية نريم

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

وا الله ما بعرف ازا بدك انا شاطرة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-01-16, 15:05   رقم المشاركة : 3
معلومات العضو
نريم
عضو جديد

الصورة الرمزية نريم

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ما تخجل احنا اخوة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-02-12, 11:20   رقم المشاركة : 4
معلومات العضو
ammouda
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

Level: 1st year UNIT TWOCOMMUNICATION: THE PRESSSequence FourSequence Plan : Consolidation and ExtensionObjective: By the end of this sequence, learners should be able to:• write a report• report about a burglary and an accident• interpret newspaper headlines• read and identify health alerts• interpret a graph• identify problem letters (silent letters) in words.• pronounce final ‘s’ • Functions: * making suggestions/ recommendations/ narrating * expressing a point of view * describing a graph * narratingSkills: * reading health alerts/ writing an article to report about an accident * writing a memo to report about health problems. ******** forms: * Punctuation / capitalization * Adverbs of manner.Phonology: - silent letters /pronunciation of‘s’ Lexis: recommendation / alerts / cortisol…Material needed: At the Crossroads.Time expected : about 5h Part one: Write it out Act1: Fill in the blanks in the policeman’s report using the verbs in the correct tense. Aim: Use of the simple past Key : 1- asked 2- answered 3- asked 4- said 5- told 6 –said 7- told Act2 : The following text reports the events (directly) as they happened. Supply appropriate punctuation and capitalization to make it coherent. Aim: To be aware of the use of punctuation and capitalization. Key: ‘Is that your house?’ The policeman asked him. ‘Yes it is,’ the man said. ‘I can’t find my keys and I want to get in.’ ‘What’s your name please?’ The officer asked. ‘My name is Jones,’ the man answered.As he climbed down the ladder, a neighbour came out of her house. ‘What’s the problem?’ she asked. ‘Mr Jones wants to get into his house,’ the officer said. She looked at the man and told the officer in a low voice, ‘the people from number 19 are on holiday.’The police officer arrested Jones and brought/took him to the police station. Act3 /4: read the newspapers headlines and a)say what the reports are about. Aim: to interpret newspaper headlines Key: The reports are about road accidents. 1- A child was killed in a terrible road accident. 2- A car driver was badly injured. 3 -A lorry ran over a child. b) which one is the most dramatic? Why? Key : The most dramatic article headline is: CHILD KILLED IN TERRIBLE ROAD ACCIDENT The reporter has called it terrible. Act5: Pretend you are a witness to the accident. Report what you saw using the picture and the information in the table. Aim: to narrate an event (accident) Key : Sugested report A terrible accident happened near a school yesterday morning. A motorist driving very fast came out of a very sharp bend. He lost control over his vehicle, and knocked down a child who was playing with a ball. A lorry which was coming from the opposite side stopped sharply thus avoiding to run over the child who was lying on the ground, badly injured. The car driver who, fortunately was safe, immediately took the child to hospital. Act6: Pretend you are a journalist. Report about the accident, citing/ quoting your witnesses. Aim: to write a report using quotes. Key : Suggested report The accident occurred near a sharp bend in the road to Tebessa. According to a witness, the car driver who hit/ran over a boy was holding his mobile phone near his ear and driving very fast. Another witness said that the child came into the road, running after a football. ‘I don’t know how it happened exactly,’ he declared. ‘I saw the child, but I didn’t see the car. It happened very quickly,’ he added. I enquired about the child’s health, and the witness said he was not dangerously injured. When I asked him who took the child to hospital, he said that it was the car driver himself.Part two: The teacher has to select the act. That suits best his/her pps. Act1: Read the consumer reports on health. Two of them are alerts to the consumer. Identify them and say what the problem is in each case. Aim : to identify health alerts. Key : Report 2: Prostate cancer is mostly due to the lack of Lycopene-rich diets. Report 3: Sleeping pills can cause serious health problems. Some of them can even kill those who consume them. Act 2: Read the text and answer the questions. Aim : to read health alerts and understand them. Key : A. The text starts with the expression ‘Good News’ because it announces a decrease of heart attacks for men and women owing to improved health habits. B. went down: fall (fell) / decrease (decreased) / dropped C. Curve A for men - Curve B for women Act 3 : interpret the figures using the verbs and adverbs in the box. Aim : to interpret a graph Key : The consumption of:- milk and cream went down slowly between 1980 and 1987.- butter dropped dramatically between 1980 and 1987.- margarine increased slowly between 1980 and 1987.- mutton and lamb decreased dramatically between 1980 and 1987.- poultry went up steadily between 1980 and 1987.- fresh fruit decreased slowly between 1980 and 1987.- other fruit and fruit products rose steadily between 1980 and 1987.- fresh vegetables went down gradually between 1980 and 1987.- other vegetables and vegetable products increased rapidly between 1980 and 1987.- white bread decreased quickly between 1980 and 1987. Act4: Describe the graph using the plan Aim : to describe a graph. Key : Suggested graph description The graph shows the change in food consumption in Great Britain between 1980 and 1987. The horizontal line represents the direction of change whereas the bars show the percentage of change in the consumption of foods. You can see immediately that the British now drink less milk and cream; eat a little less fresh fruit and fresh vegetables. They eat much less butter and white bread, too. But they eat much more brown and wholemeal bread. In my opinion, this means that our food habits have become less healthy. We should inform the consumers about the danger of eating less fruit and vegetables, and drinking less milk. Getting enough of these foods prevents diseases.Act 5: Write a health report about the change in food consumption in Algeria making recommendations. Use one of the texts on the previous page as a modelAim : to write suggestions and recommendations. Key : Model / parallel writing Group work: The students should take the texts on p. 86 as modelsPart three: work it out p88Act1: . Find the silent letters and cross them out.Aim : to identify silent letters Key : Seek help in any English dictionary containing phonetic entries. Act 2 orally) listen to your teacher to check your answers. Then pronounce yourself the WordsAim : to pronounce words correctly. Act3: read the sentences and cross the letter ‘h’ in the words in which it is silent.Aim : to distinguish the weak form of the letter “h”Key : ‘h’ in bold print is not pronounced.-He said he would. - He says that he has lost his hat.- What’s his name? - His name’s Hamlet.- This is his answer. - Give him the address of the hotel.- Who told her that he was here? - He’s the one who told herRule: Silent /h/ in weak forms Pronouns with initial /h/ commonly lose /h/ when they occur unaccented within a sense group ; they retain /h/ when they are initial in a group or when they are accented ( for loss of /h/ in auxiliaries: had, has, have ). Usually affected are : he, his, him,herPart four: p89Act 1: Read the exchange between Hanz and Peter and identify the problem. Aim ; to be aware that correct pronunciation is important for the listener to understand. Key : Hanz has misheard Peter. He heard clocks instead of clogs.Act2: Guess how “s” and “es” are pronouncedAim : to distinguish the different final “s” pronunciation.Key : /s/ /z/ /iz/Clocks – knots – caps – banks – docks – ropes – backs – beliefs - Clogs – nods – cabs – bangs – dogs – robes _ bags – believes - Watches –finishes – boxes -misses - quizzesAct 3 : Tongue twisterPart five: project workshopTasks: Conducting a survey about:• people’s newspaper reading habits• TV viewing habits• Different uses of the computer.Part six: Check your progressAct1 :read the paragraphs and guess what the rest of the article will be aboutAct2 : read paragraph D and check your answer.Key : The rest of the article will be about relaxing. (a)Act 3: read the text and answer the questions.Key : A: Most of us suffer from stress because it is difficult to relax in modern life. B: The author defines stress as ‘the pressure we live with every day.’ C: They say that many serious diseases are due to stress. D: No, there are other causes, such as smoking, pollution, unhealthy food… E: The author will show how and why modern life creates tension. (a)Act4 : reorder the following sentences to form a coherent paragraphKey : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9b a d h g c e f iAct 5: match numbers with letters.Key : 1 C 2 B 3 A 4 DAct 6: Read the findings of the survey conducted by the author. Then guess the questions which s/she asked to his/her informants.Key : Suggested questions1- Do you take any rest at all?2- What kind of music do you like to listen to?3- Do you take time to meditate?4- Which do you prefer, reading books or watching films?5- What do you ususally do to relax?6- What do you regularly do to keep cool?Act7: turn the questions into indirect speech.Key : -The reporter asked his informants:- if they took some rest regularly.- what kind of music they liked to listen to.- if they took time to meditate.- whether they preferred reading books or watching films.- what they usually did to relax.- what they regularly did to keep cool.Act 8: analyse the results in exercise 5 and choose the best interpretations from the list below. Circle the appropriate letter and justify your choice.Key : b. Young people drink too much coffee… d. Young people spend too much time watching… f. Young people’s musical habits are not healthy… music.g. Young people spend little time…Act 9: How are the final ‘s’ and ‘es’ pronounced?Key : /s/ : breaks - excites - habits - makes - techniques /z/ : calms - does - nerves /ız/ : relaxesAct 10: make the best use of the information in exercise 7 to write a logical conclusion to the article.Key : Suggested conclusion As I expected, the results of the survey show that many teenagers do not know how to relax and thus get rid of stress. Most of them prefer watching adventure films or drink coffee in the morning and the evening to reading books and drinking milk. They do not know that all those little things that make up modern life can cause tension. …Act11 : Use the cues below to write a short paragraph stating what the reporter will recommend to young people to do or not to do.Key : Suggested paragraph The survey reveals that our teenagers do things that are bad for them. We should advise them to stop drinking coffee and watching adventure films. They should also stop listening to Jazz music and Rock music which is an unhealthy musical habit. To fight stress, they should spend time more in relaxing activities like reading books and meditating...Questionnaire p. 94Learners fill in the self assessment sheet

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-02-12, 11:22   رقم المشاركة : 5
معلومات العضو
ammouda
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

T Teacher's tasks Pupils' Tasks Ob Sequence one: Listening and speaking pp. 66-67Skills: - Interpreting a picture (representing a newstandresponding to newspaper articlesAnticipate p. 66 /act 1task 1:Aim: Interpreting a picture (representing a newsstandtask 2 p66:Aim responding to newspaper articlestask 3 p66 aimtask 4 p66task 5 p66 Listen and check p.67Skills: listening and responding to an interviewtask 1p67 expressing reason task two p67T Makes the learners aware that The interviewer and the interviewee are not giving dictation. And not try to copy the exact words or full sentences. Make a note of the meaning, not the words. make notes of everything they say. Only note the important points. learners can concentrate on the key words of the table to identify the most important information.Key to task 3p67:. task 4:Aim : Interpreting a pictureSay it clear p. 68-Practice stress in compound wordsNote: The accentual patterning of compounds is as significant as that of simple words. The most common type of compound accentuation has primary stress onthe first syllable. task 2p 68 Oo atomcivildramagrammarproverb aim- stress shift (noun à adjective The hidden message p.68Tabloids usually report scandals and use sensational ********. Your turn p.69: reporting orally and then in writing what the horoscope says ******** forms: degree adverbs: quite, absolutely, Say it in writing p.69This task involves model/parallel writingSequence two: Reading and writing pp7073Anticipate p.70 Reading and interpreting graphs and charts. Read and check 1 p.71 interpreting survey results T Interacts with his learners about the differences in word order, tenses …to introduce the notions of direct and indirect speech.Aim.Discover the ******** p.72 Act 2 p72conducting an interviewSuggested interviewAct 3 p 72 Aim. reporting questions using reported speechSuggested dialogueA: What questions did she ask you at th interview?B: She asked me what my name was and where I went to school.A: And then ?B: Then she asked me if I had a computer and what I used the computer fotask 3 p 72the pronunciation of the silent consonant /h/ task 4: p72Perform the pronunciation of consonant /h/Write it right p. 73interpreting survey results- writing a reportSequence three: Developing skills pp.7475tasks 1/2 p74:Aim atsk 3 p 74 Aim filling a questionnaire; task 4p74:T Draws the learners’ attention to the tactics summary on page 75.Aim conducting an interviezThe work is to be included in the projecttask 5p 74Procedures T Draws inspiration from the sample report above and makes the learners use thetactics summary on page 75.Aim interpreting a survey resultsDeveloping skills pp.76-77tasks 1/2p76Developing attitudinal skilltask 3 p77:Conclusion: In English, we can derive nouns from adjectives by adding thesuffix ‘-ness’ to some adjectives.Developing skills p.78To practice reported speech in contexttask 2 p78eveloping skills p.79task 1p79Aimtask 2 p 79 Stop and consider pp. 80-83reporting questions -T explains the reminder to pp page 80 / 81Because this activity can be too much time consuming, T deals only with a, b & cAim: punctuation in direct speech D ,e & f are dealt with orally B- p81 Practice reported speech task 3 p 82 Using adverbs of manner task 4 p82 2 use summarizing verbs : advise , beg.. task 5p 83: T reminds PP that «-ful» and «-less» are pronounced with a schwa.2 use 'ful' & 'less' 2 form Adj Sequence four:Consolidation and extension pp. 84-89 Key to task 1:The picture shows newspapers and magazines.The remaining words in the box Key to task 2:refer to rubrics.Key to task 3USA TODAY: El Djazair EL-youm (in Arabic)Evening Standard: Le Soir d’AlgerieThe Daily Telegraph: Le quotidienHerald Tribune: La TribuneThe main purpose of a newspaper is to inform its readers.Key to task 4The main purpose of a newspaper is to inform its readers.Key to task 5:When I read newspapers, I am very careful about the information theyprovide because there are ‘serious’ newspapers as well as sensational ones.Key to task 1:When I read newspapers, I am very careful about the information theyprovide because there are ‘serious’ newspapers as well as sensational ones.Key to task 3 A. sensational = shocking. (b)B. half-truth = a statement that is true but not complete. (c)C. tabloids = newspapers thattellsensational stories. (a)task 4:Here are some suggestions:a- The people in the picture are on a train, probably a ‘tube’ train (metro).b- They are reading newspapers and magazines.c- They are probably going to work.d- No, none of them are/is talking.e- Very few people do.f- They talk to one anothe about various subjects related to politics and society in general. g- (Learners’ personal answers)a- newspaper, bestseller, newscaster postman, newsagent,crossword, broadcast postcard, headline, bookshopb- Stress is on the first syllable. Therefore, all of the words of list A should be put onto scale 1Key to task 2: ( O = stressed syll – o = unstressed syllable )oOo Ooocolonial comedianstrategic atomiccivilian dramaticgrammaticalproverbial colonycomedystrategyThe hidden message p.68Tabloids usually report scandals and use sensational ********.Sample dialogue:Ali: Tell me Ryan, what’s your star sign?Ryan Its AriesWhat does th horoscope say?Ali: Well, it says that you like jokes &loud music. It also says that you don 't often ask for advice.Ryan: Oh! That’s quite right!.Key to Anticipate p.70A- It is a bar graph.B- It displays numbersC- It describes the results of a survey about the different uses of the computer.D- It represents the total number of people questioned.E- a = 60 b = 28 c = 16 d = 8 e = 6 f = 4F- The students should make the best use of their personal experience to guess the informants’ different uses of the computer (guessing game).Key to task 1p71(Question F / p. 70):Number of informants who use the computer…- to keep addresses and phone numbers = 16- to learn programming = 6- to play games = 60- as a calculator = 2- for their studies = 4- to do some word-processing at home = 28 Key to task 2p 71A- The reporter asked 60 teenagers.B- S/he decided to do a survey to find out if it was true that teenagers knew about computers.C- The survey shows that teenagers don’t really know how to use computers. (b)D- a. b. c. d. (The reporter asked all the questions. Learners shouldjustify their answers.)E- The reporter uses the following verbs to report his/her findings:said - told meF- The verbs used for reporting are in the past simple tense.G- The verbs following the reporting verb are also in the past simple tense.H- T Interacts with his learners about the differences in word order, tenses …to introduce the notions of direct and indirect speech.Act 2 p72Suggested interviewReporter: What’s your name?Informant: (My name’s) Amine.Reporter: Where do you go to school?Informant: I’m a first-year secondary school student at Lycée Ibn Khaldoun.Reporter: Do you have a computer?Informant: Yes, I do.Reporter: What do you use it for?Informant: I generally use it for my studies, but I sometimes use it to play games.Key to task 3: Consonant /h/ in ‘him’ and ‘her’ is not pronounced. It is silent.Key to task 4: The learners should pay attention to the pronunciation ofconsonant /h/ while performing. Suggested report: In present-day Algeria, sport is the teenagers’ favourite pastime.But people today keep complaining that the good sportsmanship ofyore is gone and dead. I decided to find out whether it was true thatour teenagers were less sporty than their elders. I questioned eighty high school teenagers between 15 and 17 inorder to know which sport was the most popular with them and whyit was popular. When I asked them if they liked practising sports, allthe teenagers said yes. But my main interest in fact was what theypractised sport for. Sixty of them said they practised sports for fun. 12 told me theydid it for challenge. Only 8 informants said they practised sports tokeep fit. Then I asked them what their favourite sport was. Fifty ofthem told me they liked playing football whereas 18 said they liked playing handball. Only 12 of the informants said they preferredpractising basketball. Surprisingly, my survey showed that our teenagers were moresporty than their elders.Key to tasks 1/2:The form is a questionnaire. (c)Key to task 3:Name: Lila ChennabBoy Girl XACTIVITY YES NOListening to music XSurfing on the Web XGoing to concerts XWatching TV XTaking part in team sports XCamping XBicycle riding XKey to task 4 Learners’ personal questions and answers.to task 5:findings. The *******s of the report will depend on the learners’ personalkey tasks 1/2:The picture illustrates love and kindness. The man is doing Sthing nice& kind for the boy. The piece of watermelon he gives him has the shape of a heart). heart-shapedKey to task 3:A. Suggested title: Choosing to be kind (c)B. The author cites them in order 2 support her point of view about kndness. (b)C. He says that when we do something nice and kind to someone, weexperience a beautiful feeling of ease and peace.D. ‘On the contrary’ in paragraph 2 expresses contrast. (c)E. I can use the conjunction ‘but’ to replace ‘on the contrary’. (b)F. In the first paragraph, the author defines kindness as a decent andgenerous behaviour.G.Words ending in ness Rootskindnesstendernesscalmnesshappiness kindtendercalmhappyH. Direct speech:Sinatra says,'rage and anger which are the reverse side of kindness,increase surges in adrenaline and cortisol, two of the main hormones whichcontribute to heart disease’.Developing skills p.78Key to task 1:Situation 1:Thepoliceman /told/ordered the motorist to fasten his seat belt. The motorist apologised and fastened it right away.Situation 2: Karim invited Doris; Doris thanked him and accepted the invitation.Situation 3: Meriem suggested to Aicha to revise their lessons, and Aicha agreed.Situation 4: Mother warned her child not to do that again another time.Otherwise he wouldn’t have his pocket money. The child apologised and promised not to repeat the mistake.: Key to task 2 p78:The author (Michael Rosen) says that parents order their children to speak up / to sit up / to say please / to make less noise / to take their hands off / to shut the door behind them / to say thank you / to stop kidding / to take their elbows off the table.The author says that parents order their children not to talk with their mouthfull /not to stare / not to point / not to pick their nose/ not to interrupt / not toKey to task 1p79Answer (b): The texts are taken from the advice column of a newspaper or a magazine. The writer of the question asks for some advice, and Dr CarlaKey to task 2 p791 ---B, 2--- D, 3 …C, 4 -----ASuggested key to task 1801- Rashid:Could you send a message tRyan?Karim: Sorry. What did he say?You to Karim: He asked you if you could send a message to Ryan.2- Rashid: Stop writing please!Karim: Sorry. What did he say?You to Karim:He ordered you tostopwriting.3- Rashid: Don’t write the message here!Karim: Sorry. What did he say?You to Karim: He told you not to write the message there.4- Rashid:Could you please give me thepen?Karim: Sorry. What did he say?U to Karim:He askedU to give him the pen.5- Rashid:CouldU please email the message?You to Karim: Sorry. What did he say?Karim: He asked you to email the message. Key to task 2p81A. Direct speech:a-'Can you read and write? the reporter asked the woman. ‘Yes I can,’ she answered.b- ‘Is Rashid here?'Ali asked Bashir. ' I’m sorry, he isn't here,'he answered.c- ‘Do you want to drink tea?’ Karim asked Sofiane.'Yes, please. Just a little,' he answered.B. Reported speech p81:a- The reporter asked the woman if she could read and write.The woman said that she could.b- Ali asked Bashir if Rashid was there.Bashir answered that he was not there.c- Karim asked Sofiane if he wanted to drink tea.Sofiane said that he would drink justKey to task 3 p 82:1- hard 2- cordially 3- politely 4- quickly 5- carefully6- late 7-coldly 8- heavily Key to task 4 p82A/. 1- remind (c) 2- warn (a) 3- advise (g) 4- promise (b)5- suggest (d) 6-beg (h) 7- apologise (e) 8- admit (f)B/ 1- ‘Remember you have to buy an air ticket,’ he reminded him.2- ‘Beware of the dog!,’ he warned him.3- ‘You should go and see a doctor,’ he advised her.4- 'I'll never say it again,' he promised.5- ‘Why don’t we open the box first?’ he suggested.6- ‘Please, please, please, show me the way to do it,’ he begged.7- ‘I’m so sorry for the incident!,’ he apologised.8- ‘Okay, Okay, I touched it. It’s true,’ he admitted.Key to task 5 p83:Adjectives Adjectivesharmful / harmlessworthlessdelightfulpricelessuseful / useless beautifulcareful / carelesssuccessfultruthfulhopeful/hopeless

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-02-13, 18:45   رقم المشاركة : 6
معلومات العضو
youyou17
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

Hot News1

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم أنا الأخ يوسف من برج بونعامة تيسمسيلت ان لديك ***** أستطيع ان ابعث لك ماتريدينه من مذكرات ولا تنسونا بدعائكم لوالداي هذا ال***** نتاعي يمكن لاي شخص ان يراسلني وان اقدم له المذكرات **************************************** youcef 6190

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-02-13, 18:48   رقم المشاركة : 7
معلومات العضو
youyou17
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

Hot News1

اد اردت الحصول على المذكرات اتصل بي على ال***** youcef 6190

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-02-13, 18:54   رقم المشاركة : 8
معلومات العضو
زينــــب101
عضو متألق

الصورة الرمزية زينــــب101

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

الموقع غيليزان للفيزياء فيه واش تحب ان شاء الله

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-03-26, 21:34   رقم المشاركة : 9
معلومات العضو
azzedine73
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

ربي يحفظ اهل الخير

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-04-02, 19:38   رقم المشاركة : 10
معلومات العضو
العلم طريقي
عضو جديد

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

احتاج الى المساعدة رجاء
ا كل من كان تخصصه رياضيات واعلام الي ارجو مساعدتي في الكهرباء جازاكم الله خير
ا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012-04-12, 20:08   رقم المشاركة : 11
معلومات العضو
رحماني فايزة
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

قلولي يا خوتي كيفاش اندير باش نبحث علا كاش موضوع]

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014-02-22, 19:44   رقم المشاركة : 12
معلومات العضو
kaleda
عضو مشارك

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي

https://docs.google.com/viewer?pid=e...n=EQAAACy4trj1

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 09:14

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)