I’ve been searching for some reliable sources on closing costs! - منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب

العودة   منتديات الجلفة لكل الجزائريين و العرب > English Forum > English Club

English Club Discussions and debate about life, news and events..etc

في حال وجود أي مواضيع أو ردود مُخالفة من قبل الأعضاء، يُرجى الإبلاغ عنها فورًا باستخدام أيقونة تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة ( تقرير عن مشاركة سيئة )، و الموجودة أسفل كل مشاركة .

آخر المواضيع

I’ve been searching for some reliable sources on closing costs!

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2023-05-06, 13:25   رقم المشاركة : 1
معلومات العضو
AbuHossam
عضو مميّز

الصورة الرمزية AbuHossam

إحصائية العضو

افتراضي I’ve been searching for some reliable sources on closing costs!

The Question
Every lender and every source seems to say something wildly different. Like for a $220,000 house some say closing costs are around $7,000 and others up to $20,000. Not including down payment. We are trying to save up down payment and closing costs before starting to look and of course it will take us a lot longer to save $20k than $7k for closing costs. But at the same time, we don’t want to save $7k for closing only to find out we actually needed $20k for closing!

Would love some real life feedback from home owners! We are in Buffalo NY for context!

ANSWER 1
I don’t remember what my closing costs were, but my lender set me up with a grant program that gave me $5k towards closing costs as a first time homebuyer.

Look for all the free money you can get!

ANSWER 2
You should check out NACA. No down payment, no closing cost, no credit score requirement, no mortgage insurance and a below market fixed rate.

ANSWER 3
It's not just the price of the house it's the price, the type of loan, so much changes it. It truly can vary that much. You need to get with a great lender. They will get you pre-approved for the type of loan that best fits your needs(conventional,USDA,FHA,VA, ect) and then they can give e you a better estimate. It still won't be set in stone but it will be closer. But you absolutely can always ask for the sellers to pay your closing cost or a portion of your clsoing cost as part of your offer, when you make an offer on a property. But by the time you're making an offer on a property you will be settled on a loan and will have a closer estimate of the actual cost.

ANSWER 4
Stick to local lenders, not the big name internet companies. A national bank or statewide company is fine, but only if they have a branch you can walk into to talk to the loan officer. Call at least three lenders. Costs and rates very quite a bit sometimes.

If you have your Realtor, ask them for at least three people they trust. They know who the best lenders are in your area.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 13:30

المشاركات المنشورة تعبر عن وجهة نظر صاحبها فقط، ولا تُعبّر بأي شكل من الأشكال عن وجهة نظر إدارة المنتدى
المنتدى غير مسؤول عن أي إتفاق تجاري بين الأعضاء... فعلى الجميع تحمّل المسؤولية

2006-2024 © www.djelfa.info جميع الحقوق محفوظة - الجلفة إنفو (خ. ب. س)